Shocker DVD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker DVD?

Has anyone heard about plans for a DVD chronicling our magnificent season & run to the Final Four? I always see the Chicken Hawk DVD's following their good seasons, so I think we deserve one now.

They used to make one with Bruce Haertl back around the mid 2000s. Surely they'll do one this year, hopefully using Mike Kennedy.

Comment

They did one for the '06, so you know they'll do one for this years! If not I'll make it myself!
      I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
      If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Originally posted by LandStander View Post
        They did one for the '06, so you know they'll do one for this years! If not I'll make it myself!
        own that one love it.. with the improved stuff they have been doing this season the DVD would be top notch
        "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

I would love to have one! Not too much Wichita State stuff here in Kentucky! I'm usually on ESPN watching on gamecast, so a highlights DVD would be EPIC!

Comment

Wushock27 - where in Kentucky are you?

Comment

Louisville... Born and raised

Comment

Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
                Louisville... Born and raised
                What is your connection to WSU? I am from Wichita originally. Graduated from WSU in 1980 and moved to Louisville in 1997. We may need to get together and watch a game or 2 next season. We also try to get to Evansville every year as it is the closest that WSU plays to us here.

Comment

I'm up in Chicago and my wife and I try to make the Evansville game as well, as long as it's on a weekend! They have a downtown area we could all get beers at!
                  I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
                  If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

I'm a HUGE baseball fan, and during the late '80's I always saw them playing in the College World Series and became a fan (I was 10)... Fast forward 10 years later and I had a partial baseball scholarship to WSU, but still couldn't afford it... To this day I still have my acceptance letter. Didn't really follow the basketball program until around 2000, but have been a WSU fan for around 25 years now!

Comment

Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
                      I'm a HUGE baseball fan, and during the late '80's I always saw them playing in the College World Series and became a fan (I was 10)... Fast forward 10 years later and I had a partial baseball scholarship to WSU, but still couldn't afford it... To this day I still have my acceptance letter. Didn't really follow the basketball program until around 2000, but have been a WSU fan for around 25 years now!
                      I am amazed at how many people I run across who became Shocker fans watching the WSU baseball team play in the College World Series. I have a feeling this final 4 run has probably created a whole new crop of Shocker fans across the country.

Comment

I grew up watching a bunch of those guys play in the major leagues, like Dreifort and such....

Comment

Bump. Anyone heard anything about a possible DVD?

Comment

Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
                            Bump. Anyone heard anything about a possible DVD?
                            I saw something on Instagram about a week ago or so that looked like they were filming interviews. Boom mics, lighting fixtures, etc. I'm hoping that's in preparation for a DVD.
                            Three things in life are constant- death, taxes, and Creighton losing in the first weekend of the tournament.

AAC or Bust!

Comment

Working...
                            X