One shining dud...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One shining dud...

Anyone else disappointed in the lack of the Shockers air time?

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FGCU got more time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

One shining turd!! No excuse for that steaming pile of BS!! They could barely show us.

Comment

One of the qualifications to get more airtime on CBS during One Shining Moment is that you must lie east of the Mississippi River.

Ask Coach Marshall.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Ohio State got almost as much run as Louisville.
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
            Ohio State got almost as much run as Louisville.
            Thank you Clarky Kellogg.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

yea big time snub, florida gulf coast two -three clips, us final four two short short clips, too much bias when it comes to these sort of things, anyone who knows basketball {pitino} knows how good and deserving we are

Comment

It wasn't the best, We got one near the beginning of MA and then two or three at the end. I think we could have gotten a little more air time though.

Comment

I've pretty much felt like this entire run was us showing up late to our birthday party only to find out that Butler, VCU, George Mason, and FGCU ate all of our cake and opened all of our presents except for a hand-made dreidel and a fruit cake.

I think the respect level went up tremendously after the Louisville game, though. Funny ... no respect for the wins. But respect comes when you lose.
                    Originally posted by BleacherReport
                    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      One of the qualifications to get more airtime on CBS during One Shining Moment is that you must lie east of the Mississippi River.

Ask Coach Marshall.
                      I don't think Coach Marshall would lie . . . would he?
                      If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post
                        I don't think Coach Marshall would lie . . . would he?
                        Haven't you heard the story about Coach and the cherry tree?
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

The Daily Show Savaged The NCAA With This Segment [Video]

Get the most current sports news, GIFs, photos and rumours from The Big Lead, always racking up the top sports news headlines.

There are more clips of the Shockers in this One Shining Moment video than the real video. Well not really, but I thought I thought I saw Evan Wessell taking a warm up shot...
                          Last edited by jocoshock; April 12, 2013, 08:33 PM.
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                            The Daily Show Savaged The NCAA With This Segment [Video]

Get the most current sports news, GIFs, photos and rumours from The Big Lead, always racking up the top sports news headlines.

There are more clips of the Shockers in this One Shining Moment video than the real video. Well not really, but I thought I thought I saw Evan Wessell taking a warm up shot...
                            They used our warm-up shooting several times.

They did a good job with the segment, though. It's such a fine line to walk between loving college sports and completely despising the NCAA.
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

I enjoyed but I love the daily show!
                              "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Working...
                              X