X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
    Originally posted by BA2929
    Originally posted by macshocker2004
    Unfortunately, he is part of the athletic department himself...sort of...he's a distance runner for the track team, not a very good one at that.

He's written articles bashing Shocker coaches before, writing a similar article when the volleyball team lost in the first round of the Missouri Valley Tournament

Maybe they should fire the track coach since Ryan is such an awful runner. I only say this because he (RC) thinks that's the best way to deal with a coach, even when the coach has nothing to do with the problem.
    YEAH!! FIRE EM ALL!! Lose a game...YOU'RE FIRED!!

I think he wants to work for the Donald!!
    We'd be the Al Davis of Collegiate Athletics!
    "You can observe a lot just by watching."
    -- Yogi Berra

Comment

• And look at the following he has...all those dressed in black guys wearing spiked shoulder pads and painting thier faces silver...

People would be scared for thier lives to play in Koch!!

Comment

• He's a young hack looking to make a name for himself by being contrary for contrariness' sake.

Sure, it defies all logic, reason, and lacks any insight into what's actually going on, but it's Ryan Cornelius defying logic, Ryan Cornelius defying reason, and Ryan Cornelius lacking the insight!

Same thing has happened for years. It's so sad that he couldn't even be original about it.
        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Now you know what alot you sound like after a tough loss or two! LOL
          Pass the Doughnuts!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockall
            Ah.....a future Bob Lutz in training.....
            God i wish i would of said that
            1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

• Doubt that bob actually knows how to write an article and gets actual good feedback most of the time, this guy is just a plain moron...

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker856
                Doubt that bob actually knows how to write an article and gets actual good feedback most of the time, this guy is just a plain moron...
                I don't want to be the punctuation police but you might want to consider a comma in your statement.
                "If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Comment

• Dave Dahl and Mike "Mr" Kennedy ............................Kennedy spit ether at this kid on the pre game show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                    Dave Dahl and Mike "Mr" Kennedy ............................Kennedy spit ether at this kid on the pre game show.
                    Yeah, Mike and Dave were not exactly complementary regarding the quality of the young man's work. But hey, what do they know.

Comment

• Well, Ryan Cornholio has a great big turd sammich to eat today!!!
                      Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                      Students > Alumni
                      If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                      The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

• A track geek is commenting on men's basketball. It all makes sense now.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                        X