Guess where I found some awesome pics of our Shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess where I found some awesome pics of our Shocks

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=173&f...t=11445081&p=3 Check out these pics of the Shocks on the KSU fan forum.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

That shot of Early going up for his hammer dunk ... daaamn

Comment

I found all those pictures on ESPN

hmm

Comment

Very complimentary of the Shockers on that forum.

I actually haven't seen anything negative anywhere. Maybe I should check the KU forum. It's not like the internet to not have negativity about something.

Gotta say, if we were going to lose, I'm glad it was to a team with fan's like Louisville's, rather than Ohio State's.
        Originally posted by BleacherReport
        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

This pic made me sad. We will certainly miss your presence Carl. You will forever be a Shocker legend!
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice Carl photo
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
              This pic made me sad. We will certainly miss your presence Carl. You will forever be a Shocker legend!
              That pic just makes me sad
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Crazy that the most lasting images of Carl won't include the crazy hair. WE LOVE YOU MAN! What a great attitude he has. Right after the game on the Georgia Dome concourse (which sucks I might add) he was gracious to be taking photos with fans. Including my crew. Total stud!

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                  Very complimentary of the Shockers on that forum.

I actually haven't seen anything negative anywhere. Maybe I should check the KU forum. It's not like the internet to not have negativity about something.

Gotta say, if we were going to lose, I'm glad it was to a team with fan's like Louisville's, rather than Ohio State's.
                  I noticed there is still the "nothing to gain by scheduling WSU" mantra on both KU & KSU boards. Not even F4 has changed their stance.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                    I noticed there is still the "nothing to gain by scheduling WSU" mantra on both KU & KSU boards. Not even F4 has changed their stance.
                    You have to think you can win to think there is something to gain.

Comment

Who cares about the sisters to the North or what they think?
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                        KU can and will remain able to make a fiscal argument against nothing more than single buy games in Lawrence against WSU. I don't like that reality, but it's hard to argue from a numbers stance alone.

KSU has no defense outside of being scared of losing the 2nd spot in state pecking order. Something that is basically a given as long as we have Marshall and they have eunuch-voiced Weber.

Comment

A friend of mine who is a huge K-State fan came out and simply admitted that KSU couldn't afford to be a clear second fiddle - that a loss to WSU could impact recruiting.

At least he was honest.

Why it would impact KSU if they lose to WSU and not OSU or OU etc., is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
                            KU can and will remain able to make a fiscal argument against nothing more than single buy games in Lawrence against WSU. I don't like that reality, but it's hard to argue from a numbers stance alone.

KSU has no defense outside of being scared of losing the 2nd spot in state pecking order. Something that is basically a given as long as we have Marshall and they have eunuch-voiced Weber.
                            Play the game at Sprint have it be a home KU game in which KU controls the tickets and gate. That's the compromise I'd be willing to make.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                              A friend of mine who is a huge K-State fan came out and simply admitted that KSU couldn't afford to be a clear second fiddle - that a loss to WSU could impact recruiting.

At least he was honest.

Why it would impact KSU if they lose to WSU and not OSU or OU etc., is beyond me.
                              We won't have to play them to show them they're the 3rd best team in the state. Just keep winning 25+ games a season and making deep runs in the Dance, recruits will get the idea.
                              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
                              X