Team Return From Atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Return From Atlanta

Per KWCH, the team is coming back tomorrow morning. No time given yet. While I will be happy to meet the bus once again at the arena, I do hope a proper celebration is being planned.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Ill be there with bells on

Comment

Maybe a little different line from "not satisfied" could be taken for season to season:

Ever higher.
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I think it was channel 10 that said it would be noon.

Comment

I really hope there is a "proper celebration" at a latter date. I hope they give those of us in Atlanta a chance to to congratulate our team.

Comment

This. With 4000 of us here they need to wait and do it right.

Comment

Channel 12 reporting that Shocks will be landing around 12:45 tomorrow.

Comment

Also Jenn Bates says another bigger celebration in about a week.
                Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

I will be there wherever they end up tomorrow and wherever the bigger celebration is later on.

This town was in another stratosphere for the last week and we're gonna have memories that'll last a lifetime. They deserve a little thanks, I think, for that.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Paul Suellentrop ‏@ PaulSuellentrop 58s

Shockers back at Koch Arena at 12:45 p.m. Sunday. Fans invited to welcome them home

Comment

They could do something next Saturday. When I'm at work. Better to go when you have the chance instead of missing out on it all together.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
                        Paul Suellentrop ‏@ PaulSuellentrop 58s

Shockers back at Koch Arena at 12:45 p.m. Sunday. Fans invited to welcome them home

You all better be loud and go next door and take a neighbor. None of us (outside Dr. Galichia etc) that came to Atlanta are going to be there. Let them know what you think of their effort, for all of us.

Comment

I think Dan and Kate Taylor always take their own jet so they should be home in plenty of time.

Comment

Doors open at the arena at 11:30.

Comment

Wichita State fans are invited to attend a welcome back event inside Charles Koch Arena Sunday at approximately 12:45 p.m., when the men's basketball team returns from Atlanta.

Comment

Working...
                              X