Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jealousy rears its' ugly head....how's Atlanta????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jealousy rears its' ugly head....how's Atlanta????

...a sea of black and yellow????

'Sigh'.....wish I was there......

I would do any number of unspeakable things in order to be there.

Comment

I'd like to be there too but paying off my student loans is more important

Comment

I wish I was there. But I made my first trip to stl this year and I had a great time. Besides, hopefully there will be many more trips upcoming. Whether opening rounds, sweet sixteens and another final four or two as well.

Comment

Saw a LOT of Shocker fans at Taco Mac's tonight. Talked to quite a few. Mike Kennedy was there mingling around also.

I am seeing Shocker fans everywhere I go. Washington State fans outnumber Louisville fans so far though.

Comment

I too wish I was there :(

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
              Saw a LOT of Shocker fans at Taco Mac's tonight. Talked to quite a few. Mike Kennedy was there mingling around also.

I am seeing Shocker fans everywhere I go. Washington State fans outnumber Louisville fans so far though.
              Nice to see you and the rest of the Shockernetters at Taco Macs. Its like one big family reunion down here.

Comment

When I saw the thread title, I thought the thread was going to involve something about the other two D1 schools in Kansas.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

not from THIS guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

How about players' families? I guess EW's family was given some tickets, while PE and CF's families may just stay home
                    Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Lots of KU fans/alums in Wichita on the Shocker bandwagon today. Not surprisingly my JoCo KU and Stater pals are in a sea of butthurt.

Are bars already filled up? Should I even give Old Town a shot?

Comment

Working...
                      X