Can we just play the game? . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we just play the game? . . .

Can we just PLAY the game now? - Thank God it is tomorrow - I can't take another analogy, metaphor, open disrespect, subliminal slam, overt praise, historical reference, clueless insight or whiney hurt feeling . . . just go out and do it!!!

Thanks - I feel better now.

Go Shockers.
    If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

But we havent compared the wood grain of the court in Atlanta and how that accentuates the advantage Louisville has as the can deflect the ball into the 1/3 elbow quadrant more efficiently, which in turn will equate into a .0987 point per dribble in their favor, which will give them 2000 more points over the course of 70 possessiins which means we have no chance.

Unless our...

Oh hell nevermind.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

A-MEN!

Comment

I agree. Lets roll

Comment

Can I get a witness!

Louisville this and Louisville that. Yeah, we get it. They're tough, the best team in the nation, have been there before, have the experience, have a HOF coach, have McDonald All Americans, and we have no chance. I'm 'Louisvilled' out the ying-yang!

Let's just play, win or lose we had a great season and took a giant leap over several stepping stones to elevating this program with the upper echelon of the non-football programs we want to be like Gonzaga and Butler.

Comment

We aren't gonna lose.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
              Let's just play, win or lose we had a great season and took a giant leap over several stepping stones to elevating this program with the upper echelon of the non-football programs we want to be like Gonzaga and Butler.

THIS!!!
              If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                We aren't gonna lose.
                That's telling them! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FUB8SrlQAE

Comment

A part of me agrees with you but that is the part of me that has a ton of built up nervous energy.

I've been soaking up this week and I'm not quite ready for it to end. Even after we win on Monday we will have another week of love and then it will be back to normal. I wish every day all the digital signs in Wichita read "Go Shox!"

Comment

The only thing separating us from Gonzaga is continued success. We have already gone farther in the dance then them.

Butler has gone farthet twice.

Give us 5 years, and WE will be the standard bearer.

So let it be written. So let it be done!
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

We are going to win.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                        We are going to win.
                        THIS!

Comment

I actually listened to Louisville's sports talk station today. Don't you all know that this game isn't even going to be close? WSU does not win even one match up. They spent the entire show debating who they want to play on Monday. I know many people of today want to talk trash and puff out their chests, but just read my signature line. Win or lose, I love my Shocks. It's easy to be a Louisville fan. I takes a journey to be a Shocker fan. I AM NOT SATISFIED!.. I have a hunch...EO with a couple of defensive eye openers! REU, TEU, GEHS!
                          Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

Louisville fan here, can't wait to play this game either. I'm excited and nervous about this one, as my Cards have a habit sometimes to induce cardiac arrest for us fans. Whatever happens tomorrow, it's been a great year for both teams. I'm going to the Buffalo Wild Wings in Derby to watch the game and hopefully get along well enough with the WSU contingent. Should be a great game, with UL pulling it out in the final 5-8 minutes. That's what I'm hoping for anyway. Good luck to you guys.
                            I live and breath Louisville Cardinals Athletics. L1C4 Go Cards!!

Comment

Working...
                            X