Is it me , or ......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me , or ......

Have the talking heads on the Boob tube kinda been back tracking since last Sunday? I mean Sunday and Monday it was all WSU is done they have no chance to get past #1 seed Lou Evil , and as of now I'm hearing more and more ,, It could be close ,, It won't be easy, WSU isn't just gonna go away, and today there have been even a few , "I could see WSU winning " Is this just the talking heads hedging thier bets from earlier in the week? Or do you think some of them might have actually done a little better research on us ,and figured out WU is for real this yr ?

PS Wasn't sure what thread would of been best for this question /post , so pardon if I started one and should of just added it somewhere ??
    From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

It does seem that way. Just as long as Digger doesn't pick us.

Comment

I heard the Vegas line was Louisville by 10?

Comment

Rome just picked Louisville to win it all..

Comment

I can't blame people for picking them. But it's not going to be easy to get by us. And I think some in the media have been doing their homework and seeing how we play/win games and are realizing that it's not a cake walk for them to get by us.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Hey, dudes.

We are 1 of only 4 teams who have a chance to win a FREAKING NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!

The talent gap is not great. Its a matter of will and execution!

Go SHOX!
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
              Hey, dudes.

We are 1 of only 4 teams who have a chance to win a FREAKING NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!

The talent gap is non-existent. Its a matter of will and execution!

Go SHOX!
              FYP.
              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

I think some of the change of tune has to do with the research they have now done and the other part is story lines. If they come on and say Lvil is going to win by 10 why would anyone want to watch that outside of Shocker and Lvil fans? But if they say "Oh it is going to be close, maybe even a Shocker..." then people are going to watch.

Comment

This is college basketball; not religion.. College basketball "experts" seldom have faith in something they can't see or have never seen. But like religion, it is never too late to see the light...

GO SHOX!!! :poster_wsu:
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

no, they haven't. they still all pick louisville, except for the voice or two in the wilderness.

Comment

Working...
                    X