Final Four Fever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Four Fever

Final Four Fever has reached heavenly heights as the Episcopal Bishops for Kansas & Kentucky have made a $100 wager. The winner will receive a $100 personal donation from the loser for their respective diocese's youth wilderness program. As an Episcopalian I am grateful for Bishop Wolfe's support of my alma mater.

Go Shocks!
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Picked my granddaughter up at her school today(1st) and I was AMAZED at the number of kids that were wearing Shocker gear. Most of the teachers were sporting WSU items also. The sheer numbers of people that I have seen sporting Shocker stuff and the cars with the flags flying is just amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
      Picked my granddaughter up at her school today(1st) and I was AMAZED at the number of kids that were wearing Shocker gear. Most of the teachers were sporting WSU items also. The sheer numbers of people that I have seen sporting Shocker stuff and the cars with the flags flying is just amazing.
      Lots of bandwagon fans out there, before two weeks ago most could not tell you the name of one player.
      An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Better late than never.

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
          Lots of bandwagon fans out there, before two weeks ago most could not tell you the name of one player.
          Makes you wonder where these fans were during the lean years when the team wasn't winning

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU View Post
            Makes you wonder where these fans were during the lean years when the team wasn't winning
            Wearing blue.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Mrs. SHOXMVC and I were in the mood for a burger and beers at Oasis. 80% of the patrons wore Shocker gear. The pool players at the Oasis have sick talent by the way.

Comment

Working...
              X