No announcement yet.

It isn't like this everywhere...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't WSU around the top of the MVC in attendance even in the Cohen and Thompson eras? Then when Randy showed up, attendance figures grew. Turgeons teams helped increase them to capacity.

If some people give up their tickets after this year, so be it. That makes it easier for people to get tickets that want to be there. Maybe some better seats down low will open up for fans as well.

HCGM won't get much better fan support if he were to leave for anywhere else, but maybe a big time player in a major conference.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
      Wasn't WSU around the top of the MVC in attendance even in the Cohen and Thompson eras? Then when Randy showed up, attendance figures grew. Turgeons teams helped increase them to capacity.

If some people give up their tickets after this year, so be it. That makes it easier for people to get tickets that want to be there. Maybe some better seats down low will open up for fans as well.

HCGM won't get much better fan support if he were to leave for anywhere else, but maybe a big time player in a major conference.
      I don't know if people are going to give up their season tickets down low. If they did I would certainly upgrade closer and increase our number from 3 to 4. How much does the SASO requirement increase in the lower half as oppossed to the upper half (specifically row 26 - approximately center court)?
      Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

I THINK 4 seats down low is Charter Guardian level. $2,200?

Comment

I will be suprised if there are less season tickets sold next year, than this year. With the incoming class we have coming, all of the season ticket holders I know are planning on keeping theirs. There may be some that drop, but i think we will still have a season ticket sell out for 08-09.

Comment

Good chance we'll have some seat-shuffling going on after this year.

This season is like the '90's all over again, but thank goodness it's compressed into only one season.......

Having sat through the '90's in Levitt, I'm firmly resolved to endure this with the full understanding that it's gonna get better.

My wife and I joke about it, but we continue to attend. Because........

It's times like this........more than any other.......that our team needs our support.

Comment

If Marshall or anyone else had any questions about the fan support here, check out Turg's comments this year about A&M attendance.

Comment

To paraphrase John Cena: Our Time is NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
                  To paraphrase John Cena: Our Time is NOW!
                  Dude I was reading online that they had him win the fawking Royal Rumble what the crap is that??

Im off to watch Raw on the DVR now !!

Comment

Well once you heard Cena's music, you knew he was going to win. and man, the Jericho/JBL match was GOD awful.

Comment

Sorry Lutz Allen Field house might impress you but Shocker fans are the greastest in the country. Period!

:posterwu: :posterwsu: :goshocks: :yahoo: :yahoo: 8) :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: 8) :yahoo:
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
                        Well once you heard Cena's music, you knew he was going to win. and man, the Jericho/JBL match was GOD awful.
                        I missed it

and by the time I realized it was on I missed out on all the streams

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth007
                          Originally posted by rrshock

I don't know if people are going to give up their season tickets down low. If they did I would certainly upgrade closer and increase our number from 3 to 4. How much does the SASO requirement increase in the lower half as oppossed to the upper half (specifically row 26 - approximately center court)?
                          According to the seating chart on go Shockers.com it is Guardian and Angel level at $1,900+

Comment

Working...
                          X