• Show
Clear All

• Marshall on PTI on ESPN2 in a couple minutes

Sorry, regular ESPN

Gregg Marshall will be on ESPN PTI

coming on next after the break
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Good interview, the show will be on again at 5:30 on ESPN2.

Comment

That's how an interview should go. Take notes Mr. Patrick

Comment

That was a really nice interview.

Comment

yup must have been recorded on Tuesday or wed.
            "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Please more details to those of us not fortunate enough to have watched.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                Please more details to those of us not fortunate enough to have watched.
                Not PTI, but .... http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9134904

Also http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9134588

Here, this answers your question about PTI. Move forward to about the 9:30 minute mark.

Michael Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser discuss cameras in NFL locker rooms, get into the rule breaking at Auburn and catch up with Wichita State head coach Gregg Marshall.

I thought the PTI interview was pretty nice. Coach did a really nice job.
                Last edited by Ricardo del Rio; April 4, 2013, 06:35 PM.
                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Can't open video at the moment. Any actual English language words to describe it? I know most posters here can type.

Comment

here is just the Marshall part of PTI it's on our ESPN WSU team page
                    Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.
                    "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

I think that was Gregg's best interview of all I have seen.

HAd to laugh - it was Mike Golic that coined the "Rocky" versus "Cinderalla tag for WSU at the end of their interview Tuesday - Gregg picked up on it.

If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Bruce Pearl did a blurb on the Shockers today. He talked about ways that the Shockers will defend against Louisville.

He referenced Notre Dame's defense against Louisville in their 5 OTgame and presented video to support his comments.

Pearl believes WSU will use some of ND's tactics against Louisville.

It was pretty interesting.

I searched ESPN to find the video, but I was unsuccessful.
                        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                          Can't open video at the moment. Any actual English language words to describe it? I know most posters here can type.
                          We lost 3 in a row, worried that a non-BCS school could get in after that.

Consider this a Cinderella story? More like Rocky.

Talked about Play Angry. Wilbon said best slogan since 40 Minutes of Hell, Tony likes it too.

Talked about why there is no reason for people to leave Butler, VCU, and WSU, can win at these schools now and would take a perfect situation and perfect timing for him to go somewhere else.

Talked about Louisville game and that it would be tough but don't have to win 7 game series, just win once.

Interview went well and they seemed to like him.

Comment

More Rocky, less Cinderella:

Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                              Here, this answers your question about PTI. Move forward to about the 9:30 minute mark.

Michael Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser discuss cameras in NFL locker rooms, get into the rule breaking at Auburn and catch up with Wichita State head coach Gregg Marshall.

I thought the PTI interview was pretty nice. Coach did a really nice job.
                              Agreed. No gotcha. TC & MW asked good questions and let 3G run with them. 3G caught that one square on the screws.

Comment

Working...
                              X