No announcement yet.

Missouri State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listening to talk radio here in Springfield today. There is a lot of talk about getting rid of ole Barry. The handwriting is definitley on the wall. It will be interesting to see how the Bears respond. Everyone here (except me) really has their dobbers in the dirt after getting blown out by 20 at Evansville.

GO SHOCKS

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Originally posted by moshock
      Listening to talk radio here in Springfield today. There is a lot of talk about getting rid of ole Barry. The handwriting is definitley on the wall. It will be interesting to see how the Bears respond. Everyone here (except me) really has their dobbers in the dirt after getting blown out by 20 at Evansville.

GO SHOCKS

:wsu_posters:
      Ouch!

Comment

Shocks by 20

So shall it is written so it shall be done! 8) :posterwu:
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

WSU nosebleed
          MSU trousers

or possibly

Shockers - R
          Bears - in the woods

If cornfused, refer to: http://www.simplych.com/cb_rules.htm
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

At this stage, I'd be happy with any win, no matter how ugly it is.

Comment

Upper level finish??? Are you kidding? We will win MAYBE two more conference game(UE and In St at home) We wont beat Ill St, CU, UNI, DU. We might as well go on the road for the BB game because if we get a decent team it will get ugly. Im glad this season has come. Deven and Dale deserved better but there is nothing we can do about it now. I love that our players called each other out after a debacle at UNI, only to get lucky against SIU, and turn around and get their butts spanked by the worst team in the conference. Well done fellas, well done.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

if only we got a draft pick for having such a poor season.
                lol.

Garrett showed me a text his brother who goes to MSU sent him. of their student section it was a photo.
                he said at the siu game the other day. There were only 5 students int he student section at the game.

How pathetic.
                They aint that bad are they?
                "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Working...
                X