No announcement yet.

Larranaga Coach of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the voting ended Selection Sunday Gregg wouldn't win.

Comment

No argument here, the body of work is what should count and Jim's is better than Gregg's.

Comment

Originally posted by Speed View Post
        If Marshall was chosen, people might notice that he's a decent coach & hire him away from WSU. Some school in NJ needs a coach.
        Deleting this myself for pointlessly being a dick.
        Last edited by Rlh04d; April 6, 2013, 04:42 PM.
        Originally posted by BleacherReport
        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
          You can't seriously think Marshall would even consider Rutgers.

The man turned down NC State. Have some ****ing self-respect. We're not losing our coach to Rutgers.

I'm well passed sick of this self-deprecating obsession with us losing Marshall. How are we supposed to project an image as a major program that deserves to be in the Final Four if WSU fans are hoping our coach doesn't get the Coach of the Year award because some bottom feeder like Rutgers would steal him away?
          You might turn up the sensitivity on your sarcasm meter.
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

The man turned down NC State. Have some ****ing self-respect. We're not losing our coach to Rutgers.

I'm well passed sick of this self-deprecating obsession with us losing Marshall. How are we supposed to project an image as a major program that deserves to be in the Final Four if WSU fans are hoping our coach doesn't get the Coach of the Year award because some bottom feeder like Rutgers would steal him away?
            Step away from the keyboard and take three, no four, wait make it five deep breaths.

Comment

I didn't think I could get cussed out on this forum. Oh well, I don't really care. We survived Drake so I suppose we're ok... for now.

I'm wrong again though. I thought mentioning Marshall's recognition & the Rutgers job was pretty obvious sarcasm to the national media who question our coach's existence in Wichita, and the annual rumors. Chill a little.
              Phi Alpha

Comment

Originally posted by Speed View Post
                I didn't think I could get cussed out on this forum.
                Man, I'm sorry for that. Really.

That came out about a million times more aggressive than it was in my head.
                Originally posted by BleacherReport
                Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Is there a coaching mvp type of award for the tournament? Or is that just incorporated into the troohies?
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Doug Elgin just got on Rome and laid out why Marshall should be coach of the year.

Comment

I wish I could listen to Rome at work!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

He listed all the stuff like losing 4 starters and most of the offense and then losing 3 current starters on top of that for a lot of the season. They talked about the return of Ron to his role being part of why we are here. Probably more but that was the stuff I can remember off the top of my head.

And he used all that to support saying Marshall should be a candidate for COY. He actually did say the words I think

Comment

Our old friend Danny Ainge has turned into the front runner for the Rutgers position.
                          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
                            Our old friend Danny Ainge has turned into the front runner for the Rutgers position.
                            3G assoc. head coach & coach-in-waiting
                            Phi Alpha

Comment

Working...
                            X