shout out to Evan....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shout out to Evan....

...know it has to be difficult in one respect, because you were a key member of this team...but thank you for being a strong part....and maybe the Shox will do it again next year!

Win for Wessel!
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

i like what you did there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^...i like it ALOT (forrest gump voice) GOSHOX...WIN FOR WESSEL!!! RALLY CHANT

Comment

Sat next to Wessel's Grandmother in LA at the games ... great GREAT woman ... she mentioned how it killed Evan that he wasnt playing, but that he was still being the best possible teammate and doing/saying all the right things. That, IMO, shows a lot about his & his family's character and it will be exciting seeing how he comes back and is able to contribute on our team for years to come.
        Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

It must really suck for him, but if he can get a medical redshirt, he's going to have a lot of success in his future.
          Originally posted by BleacherReport
          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Another team has win one for an injured played shirts. Why don't we?

Comment

Ron and Evan...
              Baker and the Maker!

I loved it yesterday with Mitch Holthus called Evan Ron Baker's alter ego...

You know if Evan keeps his mop top, he and Ron could be the Shockers' version of (tall) Starsky and Hutch. Fire up the Torino!!
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                Another team has win one for an injured played shirts. Why don't we?
                Exactly. They're rallying around Ware, we should do the same for Wessel. This one's for Evan!
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                  It must really suck for him, but if he can get a medical redshirt, he's going to have a lot of success in his future.
                  Believe that has been the plan all along ...
                  Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

I still say screw the redshirt. You only get so many chances to play for a National Championship. That, and Louisville would never see it coming.

Comment

Working...
                    X