Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tacky?

Jay Bilas ‏@JayBilas 38m
    Glad to see NCAA making money off Kevin Ware: http://bit.ly/16wRzOS Or, is the value in this only the school, and the No. 5 is random?

I like and respect Louisville so this is not intended as a slam to the school or their team, and I am sure that they look at this as an inspirational thing, and Kevin Ware surely appreciates the sentiment.

But... it does seem to be another example of the NCAA and the schools making money off players (with busted legs) who can't sell their own gear or free tickets to buy a hamburger....

Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

That shirt seems to be put out by Louisville - not the NCAA. Louisville is likely to make some money off that shirt, but that's a great tribute to an injured player.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

It's got the Final Four logo on it. That's all NCAA right there and I think you can buy it on the NCAA gear page.

Comment

Well technically you would need to make your complaint to Adidas who made sure they produced the shirt and place their logo on it. But with that said Im on the fence about it. I like the meaning but think its absurd that its being sold

Comment

They just added the 5 to it though. Thats been their warm up all tournament long at least

Comment

That's a sweet shirt though. I'm sorta jealous, honestly.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
            X