Coach's Solution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach's Solution

I think I have a solution for coach regarding all of his like/dislike, why no other offers, etc.

Here is the solution:
    Settle in at WSU forever! Build a powerhouse in college basketball! Build conference championships, NCAA tournaments, Elite 8's, Final 4's and win a National Championship here! Then, when you are done with your career, call a press conference for the national media.

At that press conference, tell everyone you achieved everything you ever wanted to. Stuck it to the big boys, and did it your way!

Then laugh your ass off at all the doubters and haters, watch your picture get added to that banner in Koch Arena, and bask in tge greatness of WSU because it's yours, man!

Go Shox! Go Coach! You are loved here!
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    Then laugh your ass off at all the doubters and haters, watch your picture get added to that banner in Koch Arena, and bask in tge greatness of WSU because it's yours, man!
    Banner? If he does that you mean watch the school erect a 10ft statue of HC3GM at the entrance of Koch Arena, not 500 ft from the new Marshall Gymnasium wing addition?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Banner? If he does that you mean watch the school erect a 10ft statue of HC3GM at the entrance of Koch Arena, not 500 ft from the new Marshall Gymnasium wing addition?
      10ft? Why would WSU erect a miniature statue of a venerated coach?

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
        10ft? Why would WSU erect a miniature statue of a venerated coach?
        How about a collosus style statue that can be seen from every point in tge city. And also pass a law that no structure within the city can exceed the height of said wonder.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I want a twenty five foot statue of HCGM. We are set up better than the former flagship program in Kansas. I propose this image. Very fitting to one of the best coaches in WSU history.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

How about a collosus style statue that can be seen from every point in tge city. And also pass a law that no structure within the city can exceed the height of said wonder.
            Kind of like William penn in Philly.

Comment

I think I have a solution for coach regarding all of his like/dislike, why no other offers, etc.

Here is the solution:
              Settle in at WSU forever! Build a powerhouse in college basketball! Build conference championships, NCAA tournaments, Elite 8's, Final 4's and win a National Championship here! Then, when you are done with your career, call a press conference for the national media.

At that press conference, tell everyone you achieved everything you ever wanted to. Stuck it to the big boys, and did it your way!

Go Shox! Go Coach! You are loved here!

"When my time on earth is gone, and my activities here are passed, I want them to bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass!"

Bobby Knight

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

If it's going to be a statue, it needs to be a centaur or a minotaur.....something like that.

Comment

Can we give him a trident?
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                    The gladiator swinging the net usually did have a trident!

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                      And then Nebuchadnezzar will force everyone in the city to bow to this great golden statue of Marshall, but CHADRACK and his two Canadian brothers will not, and the rest is history.

Did I get my stories mixed up.

Comment

My preference would be a life-size bronze of Coach Marshall along with Lynn, Kellen and Maggie. I will leave the appropriate pose to the artists. Placed on with some portals on the plaza on the SW side of Koch Arena. "Through These Portals Walk the Shocker Nation, A Family In Mind, Heart and Spirit"

I have to believe that one of the key factors in us retaining Coach Marshall to this point and into the future have been the influence and happiness of Lynn, Kellen and Maggie.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          My preference would be a life-size bronze of Coach Marshall along with Lynn, Kellen and Maggie. I will leave the appropriate pose to the artists. Placed on with some portals on the plaza on the SW side of Koch Arena. "Through These Portals Walk the Shocker Nation, A Family In Mind, Heart and Spirit"

I have to believe that one of the key factors in us retaining Coach Marshall to this point and into the future have been the influence and happiness of Lynn, Kellen and Maggie.
                          "You can't buy happiness!"

Coach Marshall
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Well, we have that guady mural worshipping grumpy pants over at the Eck, so why not Koch?

Comment

This got brought up for EO, "the keeper of the lanes," but I am thinking of a companion statue at the river.
                              Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Working...
                              X