Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HCGM on Mike and Mike at 8:15 this morning (Wed.) . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCGM on Mike and Mike at 8:15 this morning (Wed.) . . .

Let's hope the first question isn't "So Coach, do you still beat your wife?" (sarcasm)
    If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Much better interview!

Comment

Good interview...Coach sounded tired.
      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
      which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

Coach did sound tired. He got a lot more excited talking about basketball though. Seems a little defensive when they started talking about the Rutgers coach, which is understandable. They sort of went from "Wichita State is tough" to "the Rutgers coach was too tough on players." Not what ESPN probably intended, but Marshall did a decent job handling it.

Comment

Coach just phoned Bruce and Bob. Said Patrick called him to apologize personally. Coach told him, fine, but you need to do this on-air. Also said Gottlieb called him at 12:18 to move his 12:20 interview to 2:00. Coach had set up a coach's meeting at 2, and was not willing to move that. Should be on Gottlieb later today

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            Coach just phoned Bruce and Bob. Said Patrick called him to apologize personally. Coach told him, fine, but you need to do this on-air. Also said Gottlieb called him at 12:18 to move his 12:20 interview to 2:00. Coach had set up a coach's meeting at 2, and was not willing to move that. Should be on Gottlieb later today
            I'm fine with that. If it is a public grievance, you settle it in public. If it was private, just calling would be good. Glad coach is going to be on Gottlieb.

Comment

But coach did say he was going to tell Gottlieb that he was wrong in why he didn't do the interview yesterday. Bob said "Well you don't ever have a problem telling someone that they are wrong".

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                But coach did say he was going to tell Gottlieb that he was wrong in why he didn't do the interview yesterday. Bob said "Well you don't ever have a problem telling someone that they are wrong".
                I like Gottlieb - it's nice to hear the Jewish perspective . . . I mean white perspective . . . I mean Oklahoma perspective . . . I mean . . . never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post
                  I like Gottlieb - it's nice to hear the Jewish perspective . . . I mean white perspective . . . I mean Oklahoma perspective . . . I mean . . . never mind.
                  The shorts on backwards perspective?
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Link to CBS Sports radio llive feed . . .

There is a Listen Live button on this page - starts at 2 central . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post
                      ....and point guard, who cannot throw the ball into the ocean, perspective.
                      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                        ....and point guard, who cannot throw the ball into the ocean, perspective.
                        And thief that was expelled from Notre Dame perscpective :)

Comment

Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
                          And thief that was expelled from Notre Dame perscpective :)
                          I thought he transferred on his own. I had never heard this thief thing.

I guess I should read wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Gottlieb

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                            That coach was wrong or Gottlieb was wrong?
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Working...
                            X