WTF IS THIS ABOUT!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF IS THIS ABOUT!!!!

It's true as far as what I've heard. We are not sponsored by any company in the sense that our uniforms are paid for by them.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

This is not a bad thing. I wouldn't want Louisville's uniforms.

Comment

bullshit

Comment

One of the best parts of that is we don't have to wear the crazy highlighter BS uni's
          "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by HarpBros View Post
            One of the best parts of that is we don't have to wear the crazy highlighter BS uni's
            2 totally different companies

Comment

Originally posted by HarpBros View Post
              Most of those teams look like clowns.... I love our badass Blacks...
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Who's Darren Rovell and why do I care about him pointing out whether we have a uniform deal, and why do I care that we do or do not have a uniform deal?

Comment

I bet the unis are paid for after this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Bobby View Post
                    Who's Darren Rovell and why do I care about him pointing out whether we have a uniform deal, and why do I care that we do or do not have a uniform deal?
                    He's nobody in the sense of he's just a reporter.

This pisses me off as I swore we had a deal with Nike (specifically Jordan brand). Usually its the coach that makes the deal which obviously puts more money into his pocket (which in turn helps us)

Comment

all our men's jerseys are Jordan and the sideline wear. if you look at game photos all three Black, Grey and White have the Jordan logo. Coaches yellow polo on Sunday in the CBS interveiw was a Jordan.
                      Last edited by HarpBros; April 2, 2013, 11:53 AM.
                      "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

That explains the different fonts on the white uni's.

Comment

Can't imagine this is true
                          I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

Was mentioned in Rick Reilly's latest ESPN article as well.

Not that that means anything.
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Ok then ASM, you're right. The highlighter unis are by a different company. Nike's WAAAAY out in front of them when it comes to ugly. Just look at Oregon Football.

BUt this makes a hell of a lot of sense. No wonder it's impossible to find a Wichita State jersey anywhere online!
                              Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                              Students > Alumni
                              If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                              The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Working...
                              X