No announcement yet.

Garretts Confidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These guys could absolutely right the ship the minute they get here. I really hope that the bond they are making now only makes from some very exciting adventures at the Chuck next yar.

I hope to here this quite a bit: "And Hannah with the lob to Stutz! "

Comment

What a great ambassador for the program. Now Garrett go out and find us another stallion to join you in Wichita...Maybe you shouldn't look too far.

Comment

I still think it's funny that everyone seems to forget that we will have AJ Hawkins next year. He, according to Marshall, is dominating some practices with PJ guarding him. We will probably have Gal back next year and the thought of Hannah, Mekel, and Hawkins starting makes me giddy.

Comment

Not everyone forgot AJ. AJ's mentioned here as much as T, David, Garrett, and Clevin

Comment

This is a good place to repost the highlights of Garrett's 32, 17, 11 game from the recruiting board.

Again, thanks to whoever put these on YouTube!

First half

Second half

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
              I still think it's funny that everyone seems to forget that we will have AJ Hawkins next year. He, according to Marshall, is dominating some practices with PJ guarding him. We will probably have Gal back next year and the thought of Hannah, Mekel, and Hawkins starting makes me giddy.
              Agree.

Next year's class should be better than the one Turgeon brougght in (Howard, Burns, Kampman etc.) And the team should be better too.

Remember we will have Stutz in the middle. Miller redshirted his Freshman year.

Comment

Hotel,

I guess I was saying most post for new players mention Toure, Clevin, David, and Garrett. Then the question of whether or not Ehimen will get here. I love that AJ has had a year to practice with Gal, Ramon, Mantas, and Wendell. Playing against PJ has really helped him step up his game, and he, in my opinion, will be hands down Valley newcomer of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
                  Agree.

Next year's class should be better than the one Turgeon brougght in (Howard, Burns, Kampman etc.) And the team should be better too.

Any chance that with a solid JUCO big man transfer that Garrett redshirts? Marshall has been on record saying he loves to redshirt (redshirted whole frosh class at Winthrop last year).

Comment

^Silm pickins at best for Big Men at this stage of the game

Comment

Flowers has been playing solid. Who really knows about Brandon Davis. I know Coach has a couple potential big men up his sleeve, so I was curious. Hard to sit a guy you "build a program around."

Comment

im in the opinion that we wont redshirt next year the same way we didnt redshirt this year.

Should we possibly but not likely

Comment

I doubt we'll see much redshirting...it'll be more trial by fire.

Future classes i bet we'll see a lot more though...which hopefully means we are gettin a level of consistency from our recruiting classes.

Comment

There simply isn't enough depth and proven talent to warrant redshirting the FR. All these guys have the chance to step in and play/contribute right away.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
                              Agree.

If you haven't done so, look at the Toure clip. The link is posted elsewhere on this fine forum. I think the the thread title is "Toure."

Comment

i met a guy who was here with coach once.
                                He had been hired to deal with the legal process of getting orupke here. so its not in the closet. of course this was 2 months ago.
                                "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                                CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Working...
                                X