Are we making the national/regional cover of SI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we making the national/regional cover of SI

Please excuse this if it's common sense to those of you who are regular readers and subscribers of SI, as the answer might be obvious. I was just curious if there has been any news on upcoming SI regional covers pertaining to the F4. When we got to the S16 back in 2006 we got a regional cover, as I'm sure you all know. I guess I just presumed us making at least an SI regional cover was kind of a foregone conclusion as the F4 underdog this time around.

outside of being told we're going to lose

Comment

I hope. It will go nicely on the wall next to my framed Sweet 16 SI cover.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
        I hope. It will go nicely on the wall next to my framed Sweet 16 SI cover.
        And next to your 2008 Natty Championship SI cover? :P

T

...:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
          And next to your 2008 Natty Championship SI cover? :P

T

...:cool:
          Oh dear lord. I gotta ask, were you fired from the FBI, because you suck at being a profiler.

Comment

Boob Lutz just now on Sports Daily: "They're (Wichita State) on the cover of Sports Illustrated this week."

What?

Comment

I hope the Kansas City area version has us on it instead of KU.

Comment

Tweet from SI:

@SInow: Your 2nd of 3 regional covers this week: SHOCK THE WORLD featuring @GoShockers: // http://t.co/qpV5mFARe4
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Here it is:

Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Thanks joco!

Comment

The real one is cool!
                      "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Question is, when can I get my hands on one?
                        "Ralph Miller was one of the finest coaches in the history of intercollegiate basketball. His teams were always fundamentally sound, team oriented, well conditioned, and ran both their offense and defense with great patience. I know of no coach whose teams competed against his, whether it be at Wichita State, Iowa, or Oregon State, who did not have great respect for him."—John Wooden

Comment

Times like this make me wish I still read SI.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I hope I can find one in Omaha.

Comment

I just checked my local Wallgreens and no dice! Does anyone know when these are due out? I just gotta get my hands on one!
                              I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
                              If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Working...
                              X