Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From Sports Time Fan Shop a letter from the owner...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Sports Time Fan Shop a letter from the owner...

First time poster… Joe Ward – owner Sports Time Fan Shop. We’ve had so many thanking us for sponsoring ShockerNet. I just wanted to thank all of YOU for supporting us and for your patience in long lines at the store on Sunday. We don’t have online ordering, but we do mail order by phone and we have sent out NCAA Tournament shirts all over the USA this week along with our exclusive Evolution graphics. Call & ask for Shaena or Valerie if you would like something shipped. Just to introduce our management Team…we have all been associated with WSU…my wife and co-owner Diana is a former secretary for both Gene Smithson and Gene Stephenson. Our Store Manager Valerie Becker, is a WSU alum. Our Inventory Manager is Shaena Garrity, WSU student. And we’ve employed countless WSU students the past 21 years, including most of our current staff. We have such high regard for Coach GM and wife Lynn and the job they have done. And how about those players?! What great reps for all of us. A National Championship is in site! We are loaded with Final 4 apparel. Come see us at New Market Square, 21st & Maize Road - and Thank You again. All the Best…..and Go Shocks!

Joe, you're a great supporter of ShockerNet, and Wichita State. Thank you for your dedication.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I love Sports Time. I've had great luck ordering by mail. Great staff!

Comment

I too ordered by mail and had great service and got well in time for game against LaSalle. Getting through yesterday wasn't possible, but I thank them for my Sweet 16 shirt here in Baton Rouge.

Comment

Hey Joe! What do you think about a shirt with Marshall on the front with the caption "do I make you nervous?" think it would sell?

Comment

Do you guys have WSU basketball jerseys that remotely resemble the on-court wear?
            Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
            Students > Alumni
            If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
            The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Originally posted by Belludi View Post
              Hey Joe! What do you think about a shirt with Marshall on the front with the caption "do I make you nervous?" think it would sell?
              I would want one if they did!

Comment

With poor FF shirt selection in Hutch we decided to drive in tonight. That place was a zoo! The check-out line was stretched to the back of the store most of the time we were there.

Comment

Joe,

Thank you for your support of Shocknet and Shocker Nation.

I have held off buying any T's til after the journey was complete. I hope you still have lots of choices by the time we get back from ATL.

See you soon!
                  “Talk low, talk slow and don't say too much.”
                  John Wayne

Comment

I have known Joe and Diana for years, and written about them to boot. Good people.

Comment

Working...
                    X