Strong moves for Wendell...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strong moves for Wendell...

His first half looked nice. I wish we could count on that type of play from him. He seemed to play quite inspired tonight.

Way to go Wendell. Isn't 9 points a career high for him?

10 is his career high. Two bricks at the free throw line and a missed layup kept it that way.

Comment

WP played more consistant tonight and took the ball to the rack. It was a positive tonight and something he can build on. He has always played hard but tonight he executed better.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Well, you're right about that stuff, but hey--9 points is about 9 more than he usually gets, and he did look more confident than usual.

Comment

I don't want Wendell to get carried away, but I've always thought that he should attack the basket more. He's quick enough to get into the lane and strong enough to finish around the basket. I'd like to see him do that at least a couple of times per game.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Does anyone have his stats from the home game against Bradley last year. I can't help but to think he had a pretty solid game against them last year. His speed works against that team.

Comment

Originally posted by boneshock
              Does anyone have his stats from the home game against Bradley last year. I can't help but to think he had a pretty solid game against them last year. His speed works against that team.
              W. Preadom, G 24 1-3 4-4 0 4 3 1 6

Box score for the Wichita State Shockers vs. Bradley Braves NCAAM game from January 4, 2007 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=270042724
                That's from last year...

This should be right: http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=280262724
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=270042724
                  That's from last year...

HATE HATE HATE

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
                    That's from last year...

HATE HATE HATE
                    What can be said about your post that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan? Busted and Bombed out...
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

hahahaha

Comment

It was nice to see Wendall use some of his athleticism tonight, but don't get too excited. Defenses don't get after Wendall too hard because they know he is not a scoring threat usually, so he probably caught them by surprise tonight.

How desperate are we when Wendall scores the first 3 pointer?

Comment

Wendall had a nice first half. Then.....

Comment

Originally posted by Zardoz
                            Wendall had a nice first half. Then.....
                            I was thinking similar thoughts, although it was more like, "You know we're in pretty bad shape when Wendell is leading all scorers at halftime."

That doesn't take away from Wendell's nice effort though. He did well.

Comment

I cant help but think this is his breakout game. He finally said to himself these guys need me! :posterwu: 8)
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                              X