Bradley Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley Fans

Went down to row 5 behind Bradley bench to sit in seats vacant of fair weather fans. When Thomsason went down hard under the basket injured, the Bradley fans refused to give him an applause after he got up limping.

They did applaud my son for winning the dance contest, though.

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO
      They did applaud my son for winning the dance contest, though.
      I thank your son, as does everyone who was sitting in section 123. :D
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

What did you win? I was too busy negotiating a deal with American Idol to hear what you won. Whatever it is...enjoy!

Comment

I enjoyed watching him too.... nice 'around the world' dance moves there! :D Very cute.

Comment

A free car wash from Presto! Now I just have to find a Presto with a car wash....
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

...and I don't usually care much for that dance contest. at least your son was original! Very original. Not just another kid holding their foot and hopping up and down!

;-)

Comment

And go ahead and give your son a high five for me :D
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I will. In the morning.

Comment

wait did the kid who ran around the area win?

Comment

Yeah. But the smallest kid always wins even if they just stand there. The ladies go apeshit for the smaller cuter ones. usually the ones that dance or bust a move are bigger and get screwed. It's judged on crowd response though and I guess everyone is a sucker for the smallest cutest kid. Nothing against your son ISASO. He was damn cute and he would have won had he not run around in a circle. He earned it though. I started counting his laps at one point but lost count as he was bookin it good.

Comment

I voted for him. I thought was other than cute but awesome

Comment

Tonight's dance contest winner was, without a doubt, the best ever. On the Spinal Tap scale he was an eleven. From the word go, he thought outside the box as he disregarded - no, spit in the face- of all previous notions of what constitutes a dance contest participant. All earlier versions of arm waving and minimal tokus shaking are now deemed worthless when compared to both his inspiration and the ultimate execution of this perfect plan. I stand and recoil in awe.

My man put his head down, damned the torpedoes and just went for freaking broke.

In some ways, it was a metaphor for this year's WSU season: do your own thing and know better things on the way. May we all be so bold and may we all have such joy.

Comment

Originally posted by ICT Ragman
                            Tonight's dance contest winner was, without a doubt, the best ever. On the Spinal Tap scale he was an eleven. From the word go, he thought outside the box as he disregarded - no, spit in the face- of all previous notions of what constitutes a dance contest participant. All earlier versions of arm waving and minimal tokus shaking are now deemed worthless when compared to both his inspiration and the ultimate execution of this perfect plan. I stand and recoil in awe.

My man put his head down, damned the torpedoes and just went for freaking broke.

In some ways, it was a metaphor for this year's WSU season: do your own thing and know better things on the way. May we all be so bold and may we all have such joy.

Classic.
                            "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                            -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Do we have a YouTube of the dance contest?
                              Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X