MVC to announce 3 new members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVC to announce 3 new members

Per Sporting News, Belmont, Detroit and UIC are to join the Valley in 2014-2015 calendar year. I'm posting this on my i-phone so I can't link the site.

April Fools right?

Comment

Ah hell, delete this thread. SB already beat me to it. My April Fools attempt has been extinguished.

Comment

douch

Comment

Nah...lets leave the thread up to show the epic fail.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
            Ah hell, delete this thread. SB already beat me to it. My April Fools attempt has been extinguished.

See, if you'd have said something like, I really think WSU has a great chance to be competitive this Saturday, you might have gotten away with it. But something like predicting a win or 3 new Valley teams you just can't get away with KC. Good try though.

Comment

Well I just had a April fool joke where it was announced " Carl hall out with a concussion" - so I was mentally ready - though you never know with the mvc.

Comment

Banned.

April fools.
                Maybe.
                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  See, if you'd have said something like, I really think WSU has a great chance to be competitive this Saturday, you might have gotten away with it. But something like predicting a win or 3 new Valley teams you just can't get away with KC. Good try though.
                  But I did predict the Shox beating OSU 71 - 49. Can't I get some credit for that? I know when we were up by 20, someone had to have thought to himself, "Damn, KC Shox knows what's up".

Comment

I was never buying it. Maybe if you had gone with UKMC, Southeast Missouri State, and Oral Roberts...
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                    X