No announcement yet.

Atlanta roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just FYI for anyone staying the whole weekend. The Braves play at home against the Cubs on Sunday afternoon. You can get some pretty cheap seats in the OF upper deck. It's a great ball park to see a game. Also the Aquarium in Atlanta is one of the best in the world.

Comment

unless things change, wont be able to make it on Saturday, but if we win, then we will be leaving Sunday Morning to make it for Championship Monday
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Flying in Saturday morning, staying downtown by the stadium. Just so happens that I had a trip planned to Wichita for Thurs-Sat morning, so I was stuck trying to find a good flight from Wichita to Atlanta (not as easy or as many options compared to Chicago!) and then Atlanta back to Chicago. At least I'll be able to buy some gear before the games!!! Sweet to Elite, Fear the Wheat. Elite to Four, We Want It More.
        Marshall had us chanting Four to One after the OSU game! Have to come up with something clever to say after "Four to One"!

Comment

We won't have great seats but my group of 8 will be there Sat!
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Flying solo on the alumni charter.
            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
              Flying solo on the alumni charter.
              Same here

Comment

Me plus wife and 3 kids. Lets do this! See you guys there.

Comment

4, 8, 12, 13, or 15 of us are working various angles. But planning to be loud, proud and in person.
                  Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

2 driving
                    “Talk low, talk slow and don't say too much.”
                    John Wayne

Comment

I didn't check any of the other threads, but they said that the three charters were filled in 24 hours and they're thinking about getting a fourth charter.

Comment

Five of us on the way down. Wouldn't miss this.

Comment

It's only about an hour drive for me, just down state highway 316. I don't have a ticket yet, but I'm planning on it. Maybe with a Creighton fan in tow.

Comment

Dad, 2 bros, and I are flying in Saturday.

Comment

It's on. 6 of us yelling from the rafters :)

Comment

Well, I went to St. Louis, Salt Lake and L.A. ....what's another 3 days off work? Bringing the wife along this time, hopefully she's good luck. I've had a few different people with me the last 2 weekends, but since our win Saturday at least 50 people have contacted me via email, text and facebook looking for a ticket hookup. We're going to be loud!

Comment

Working...
                                X