Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats from GMU! Please Listen To These 2 Simple Words.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats from GMU! Please Listen To These 2 Simple Words.

Enjoy. This. :)

Two word response:

We will.
    “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

:)
      “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
      -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

Hey ACW, what did your Final Four run feel like in the moment? Was it expected? What was it like for you guys who live and die with the Patriots?
        Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
        Students > Alumni
        If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
        The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Originally posted by fastbow View Post
          Hey ACW, what did your Final Four run feel like in the moment? Was it expected? What was it like for you guys who live and die with the Patriots?
          Well, at first, when Denham Brown shot the ball, I wasn't even sure if it had gone in (I was AT the game). Then I was like, we won? Then just pure joy. Cloud 9. If you have a chance, go to the Final 4. Who knows when you may get that shot again? From Selection Sunday to the Final 4, 2-3 of the best weeks of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by ACW View Post
            Well, at first, when Denham Brown shot the ball, I wasn't even sure if it had gone in (I was AT the game). Then I was like, we won? Then just pure joy. Cloud 9. If you have a chance, go to the Final 4. Who knows when you may get that shot again? From Selection Sunday to the Final 4, 2-3 of the best weeks of my life.
            I tolerate your happiness from that run now.

Now.

>=)
            Originally posted by BleacherReport
            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
              I tolerate your happiness from that run now.

Now.

>=)
              :highly_amused::highly_amused:

Comment

Let's go Shockers! Happy for all of you - Another Mason fan.

Comment

How about these two:

Not satisfied.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Way to go Shockers!!! Congrats and as ACW said ... Enjoy. If you are on the fence, GO to the FINAL FOUR!!!! It's great fun and you never know if/when it will ever happen again.
                    Doug
                    GMU '88, '95

Comment

Nice to see our old GMU friends back. Our fanbases have a lot of camaraderie dating back to '05-'06, I wish we could get a regular series going. Thanks for the well wishes.
                      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                        Nice to see our old GMU friends back. Our fanbases have a lot of camaraderie dating back to '05-'06, I wish we could get a regular series going. Thanks for the well wishes.
                        Being in the same conference would be a great way to get a regular series going ...............
                        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

GMU and VCU both will be in the A-10.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                            GMU and VCU both will be in the A-10.
                            Being in the same conference would be a great way to get a regular series going ...............

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                              Hell, I don't see why not. All the geographical nonsense of the current realignment...

Comment

Working...
                              X