Four Down, Two To Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four Down, Two To Go

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

That's gonna look so good on a NATION CHAMPS TSHIRT

Comment

First screen at espn.com

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

We are on the front pages of pretty much every national news site out there - the NY times, USA TODAY, you name it.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Comment

Note to self: The world isn't coming to an end if you lose three games in a row.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Note to self: The world isn't coming to an end if you lose three games in a row.
              LOL. Yep, how in the world did you all lose TWICE to Evansville and also at home to Indiana State???? Long gone memories now, no doubt. I predict you will get Louisville -- I have the Cards winning it all but would be happy to be wrong if you all knock them off in the national semis. If that game materializes, talk about some old Valley rivalry there. Plus hate the Cards fans -- azzholes to the core.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                Depends on how you look at it. KU might feel differently.

Comment

The next game will be against a coaching legend.

Cant wait.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by TulsaFanInNYC View Post
                    LOL. Yep, how in the world did you all lose TWICE to Evansville and also at home to Indiana State???? Long gone memories now, no doubt. I predict you will get Louisville -- I have the Cards winning it all but would be happy to be wrong if you all knock them off in the national semis. If that game materializes, talk about some old Valley rivalry there. Plus hate the Cards fans -- azzholes to the core.
                    the valley is tough. evansville really ignored shocker screens. damndest thing i've ever seen. good prep for the ncca tournament, actually.

i would so love to see a wichita state-louisville final four game. classic mvc style. shades of '75 (when louisville went to the final four as an mvc rep).

Comment

Working...
                    X