CONGRATS FROM ROCKFORD, IL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONGRATS FROM ROCKFORD, IL

Great win for the shockers!!. It's so good to see our home town kid FVV making plays on this big stage. I knew he picked the right school!!! ATL HERE WE COME!!!..:)

Thanks to Rockford, Illinois from Wichita. FVV is as good as I thought he would be and I thought he was easily among the top 5 HS PG's in the nation his Sr. year. Fred shows confidence, swagger, and ability you'd never expect from a Fr. He's been a winner and he's shown that he's going to be a winner.

He's got some swagger, but he controls it and funnels it into his game, instead of putting it into showboating, which many players with his abilities and skills resort to.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Thank YOU Rockford, Illinois, for sending us FRED VAN VLEET!

Comment

I'm from rockford too I joined this board during end of the summer when he committed here.....I met him and my lil cousin marcus posley of ballstate played at auburn with him....admittedly part of me want him to go to U of I at the time but boy did he make the right decision.....i've been watching most of you guy's games all season on espn3 it's been a fun ride congratulations shocker nation this is all truly amazing.

Comment

Thanks Rockford from Shocker Nation and this Rochelle, IL native. Looking forward to watching FVV for 2 more games this year and three more years to come!!

Comment

Working...
          X