WELCOME THE LOVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WELCOME THE LOVE

...with open arms this week, folks. We are going to get more media love in the next 6 days than we have over the last 30 years combined. Embarace it, enjoy it, love it. Do not let the little things get under your skin. Accept the best wishes from all comers. This is a time to expand Shocker Nation, not say I told you so or bristle at slights.

Thank you Gregg Marshall and the 2012-13 Shockers. You are legends. But guess what???

#NOTSATSFIED

Go Shockers and let's win the WHOLE DAMN THING IN ATLANTA!!!

We will probably be considered the 'cinderella' team of the final four.....one very 'angry' cinderella, I hope!!

Comment

Folks in North Carolina are in love with us. We are the adopted squad of all non-Duke fans (and there are MANY) in this state. I have received over 100 calls and texts out here tonight from people with no connection to Wichita State whatsoever.

This week is going to do wonders for our fine school.

Comment

NY Times front page: http://www.nytimes.com/

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
          NY Times front page: http://www.nytimes.com/
          I like how they said this win 'added to the west region's surplus of upsets'

I know there were several others, but didn't half of them come from us? :)

Comment

Originally posted by shockall View Post
            We will probably be considered the 'cinderella' team of the final four.....one very 'angry' cinderella, I hope!!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by The Mad Hatter; April 2, 2013, 11:11 PM.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

ESPN POLL on who America is rooting for in the Final Four

Shox and Louisville neck and neck

Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Jason King ‏@JasonKingESPN now
                Had a great time today chatting w/ Wichita St players & coaches and watching practice. Now a quick stop at @caseysgenstore @ then back to KC

Looks like another ESPN article is in the works... meanwhile,we are neck and neck with Louisville and Michigan...

map.JPG
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Poor Syracuse. Well, they have NY City.

Comment

lotta love from dan patrick show today. espn, fox too etc. 'shockers may as well not even show up, is the love i'm feeling.

no, still not satisfied

Comment

It looks like VCU is pulling for the Shox!
                      I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
                      If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Looks like Anheuser-Busch is even loving the Shox...they better be well stocked in Atlanta!

Comment

Just wanted to say that the Wichita Eagle has done a PHENOMENAL job covering this run. Yet another batch of great articles appearing in tomorrow's print edition.

Excellent job and thank you to those reporters who read this board!

Comment

Live! From The Basement's anthem to the Shocker's March!! Shock the World!!!!facebook.com/basementpage

SHOCK THE WORLD!! You might recognize the artist.

Comment

Originally posted by shockall View Post
                              Lol I had to google angry Cinderella. In the midst of all the Disney pics, hello Carl.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                              X