Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest

Jim Carey and Jeff Daniels may be Dumb and Dumber. However, their is not question that the person in sole possession of the ultimated Dumbest title is the jerk "wildcatman" that post some of the most idiotic and sophomoric comments to Wichta Eagle online articles at Kansas.com

For example, on the article discussing Matt's improving condition and which also mentions Mantas' knee injury his comment was:

These shocker players are not very tough.

Posted by: wildcatman
    On the article discussing our incoming recruiting classe he posted:

Oh no. Hanna is another overrated guard that cannot shoot. Three week funk equals all I can do average 8 points in juco. What a joke. Looks like another juco bust player for the shockers.
    G. Stuts equals slow white boy. Can anybody say Ryan Bradleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Not only one of the Dumbest, if not The Dumbest, people on the planet, but a racist to boot.

Thank goodness this tool chooses to be associated with K-State. I'm sure KSU is just thrilled to be represented by the bottom of the gene pool.

The Internet: where being unknown and freedom of speech will most likely make you an ass

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
      The Internet: where being unknown and freedom of speech will most likely make you an ass

________
      Back &Amp; Spinal Problems Forums
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

My opinion, is that he only posts that garbage because he knows he can get under the skin of some WSU fans who post on there. He gets his laughs because there are those who get in an uproar about his comments. He is nothing more than a troll, and on kansas.com he is getting fat because everyone keeps feeding him.

Comment

This is why I do not read comments on Kansas.com. Waste of time.
          "You can observe a lot just by watching."
          -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
            Hey, that works for all of us, too. :lol: ;-)
            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by BA2929
              This is why I do not read comments on Kansas.com. Waste of time.
              There are comments on Kansas.com??? :lol:
              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

:clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyShock
                  http://www.shockernet.net/sn/viewtopic.php?t=9745

:clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:
                  Good suggestions and ones that I normally try to follow. Guess he got to me this time.

Comment

Re: Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                    Jim Carey and Jeff Daniels may be Dumb and Dumber. However, their is not question that the person in sole possession of the ultimated Dumbest title is the jerk "wildcatman" that post some of the most idiotic and sophomoric comments to Wichta Eagle online articles at Kansas.com

For example, on the article discussing Matt's improving condition and which also mentions Mantas' knee injury his comment was:

These shocker players are not very tough.

On the article discussing our incoming recruiting classe he posted:

Oh no. Hanna is another overrated guard that cannot shoot. Three week funk equals all I can do average 8 points in juco. What a joke. Looks like another juco bust player for the shockers.
                    G. Stuts equals slow white boy. Can anybody say Ryan Bradleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Not only one of the Dumbest, if not The Dumbest, people on the planet, but a racist to boot.

Thank goodness this tool chooses to be associated with K-State. I'm sure KSU is just thrilled to be represented by the bottom of the gene pool.
                    Stupid, check.
                    Moron, check.
                    Racist... how is the comment racist? By saying he is slow and white it's racist?
                    Thanks for checking in Al. Now head back to the Sharpton palacial estate. 8)
                    Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Working...
                    X