Congrats from an Illini fan!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats from an Illini fan!!!

Congrats on the win. As an Illini fan, I really don't care for the Buckeyes so it was a bonus to see them lose. Once the Illini are out, I pull for the "mid majors" to keep winning. Your guys certainly don't play like a mid major. Good luck in the final 4.

Thank you brother. Spread the word this week and root us on against Louisville/Duke!

Comment

Thanks for the congrats, but a little advice. When you're on a non BCS board DON'T use the term "mid major". That's about like calling a black man the N word.

Comment

Originally posted by GarH View Post
        Thanks for the congrats, but a little advice. When you're on a non BCS board DON'T use the term "mid major". That's about like calling a black man the N word.
        He used it in quotations and then said we aren't one....what more do you want him to do?
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
          He used it in quotations and then said we aren't one....what more do you want him to do?
          Yes sir.

Comment

Just stop!!!

Comment

I definitely meant it as a compliment. Heck, I'm envious, I wish the Illini were still playing. Enjoy the ride. Hope you win it all!

Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Some of our fans are a wee bit sensitive right now. Sorry about that.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Yeah, don't call us the "M" word.

Comment

Working...
                  X