WSU v. OSU - West Regional Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fairbanksfan View Post
    Buckeyes just ran into an F5 Tornado, Wichita State style, let's keep up the EFFORT and INTENSITY and send 'em packing back to Columbus!
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Geebus! Cmon shox. Defense.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
        I have no idea what they saw. I thought he got a hard screen that stopped him clean. I didn't see him even near the shooter.
        Considering Early didn't complain I'm assuming it was the right call.

Comment

• Ohio state playing horrible

You dont make a shot you lose.

Comment

• That's enough fouls Cle, back to champion-level defense buddy

Comment

• I just want to point out: Armstead is controlling the Defensive Player of the Year of the best conference in college basketball.
              Originally posted by BleacherReport
              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• I find it amazing that all 4 teams that we have played are shooting poorly and we get very little credit for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
                  I find it amazing that all 4 teams that we have played are shooting poorly and we get very little credit for it.
                  We sure are lucky, huh?

All of these great shooting teams all having such bad shooting nights against us. Just right place, right time I guess.
                  Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by brian1227 View Post
                    You dont make a shot you lose.
                    yes, you do. wichita state alley oop coming up

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
                      I find it amazing that all 4 teams that we have played are shooting poorly and we get very little credit for it.
                      no ****

Comment

• NUMBER 3 ON CRAFT

Fred you are a machine, get him another ASAP young man

Comment

• Wow.

Baker going to the line with the shot at making it a TWENTY POINT GAME.

Comment

• Ohio State looks like a beat team.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

• ok he'll earn it at the line
                              "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

• Nice that Baker got fouled but there was like 32 on the shot clock, let's take some more off guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X