No announcement yet.

Thank you Shockers from a wichita jayhawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Jayhawkers are welcomed. Just be for KU and WSU playing each other.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by bookends View Post
      Sorry Wong Fu. Was just checking the board to see what you guys were talking about. Thought some lurkers might want to know that lots of Jayhawks like the shocks as many of us are from Ta town. Not trying to steal your team. Didn't realize I was stepping on your toes. You must be the "big dog" so to speak on this board. Congrats bro!!! Thanks for straightening me out on what I want and don't have. You are so right. Never thought of it that way. I'm confused now. Can I root for the shocks or not?
      This makes me LOL! I'm definitely not the big dog. Not by a long shot.

I'm definitely happy you are a Shocker fan, even if just for a moment. I was just hopin' you were converted forever. Sorry for the confusion. I shall now dub thee "Trueshock"!

Go Coach Winthrop from Marshall! ! Bring gold the home!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

In my book, anyone who roots for the Shockers except when we are playing their team is welcome.

But anyone who comes on to troll . . . . Well, they are simply dirty rotten rats!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          He was joking ;)
          Originally posted by BleacherReport
          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
            He was joking ;)
            Thats why I told him very funny earlier. :)
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              This makes me LOL! I'm definitely not the big dog. Not by a long shot.

I'm definitely happy you are a Shocker fan, even if just for a moment. I was just hopin' you were converted forever. Sorry for the confusion. I shall now dub thee "Trueshock"!

I'll take the "Trueshock" label. And of course I was joking with the Marshall comment. No trolling here. Great coach and you have a good recruiting class coming in. Hope he stays. As for playing KU every year. They really should. As well as K-state. I would have a tough time with it though. I do follow the shockers and have never rooted for KU when they have played. Although I only remember them playing a couple of times. 81 with clean Gene and I think Eddie beat Larry one year. I was a shocker til I went to college. Still consider myself one. Getting pumped for the game bandwagon or not. The wheat shockers have a real chance today. It has been damn near 50 years since they made the final four. Great for WSU. Great for Wichita, and quite frankly great for the state of Kansas. I am proud to be from Wichita.

Interesting fact. The first five years of the burger boy classic, Wichita was represented 5 times. More than NY, Chicago, Detroit, LA. Only Philly can boast to have the same amount. Wichita is hoops! Bring home the FF banner boys

Comment

I will support any fanbase that comes here to support the Shox. I will respect their school in any threads started by such posters, and not try to make them feel uncomfortable, defend themselves, or make disrespectful references to their school.

I think that if outsiders want to come here to share some Shocker love, we should respect those posters and welcome them to Shocker Nation.

If there's a hint of a setup or trolling, or their buddies show up and are obnoxious - all bets are off.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                X