I got my Elite 8 shirt how bout u?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my Elite 8 shirt how bout u?

Kansas Sampler 95th & Quivera- across from Oak Park mall in Overland Park. 5 different stlyes. They were selling fast.:pirate:
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

My t-shirt dejour says PLAY ANGRY! (courtesy of Dillons)

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO View Post
      My t-shirt dejour says PLAY ANGRY! (courtesy of Dillons)
      Same here. Now..... when the next step happens, that will have to be another trip to the store.

Comment

Nope.

NOT SATISFIED!!

Comment

Picked up 4 ELITE 8 SHIRTS at Tad's today (I bought my SWEET 16 Shirts at Sports Time- spreading the Shocker love around). They have already sold out of their first 2 shipments of shirts. The 3rd shipment should be there by now. Tad's is also offering 15% off all other Shocker gear today (non-ncaa tournament WSU stuff).

The WSU Bookstore was suppose to get a shipment of ELITE 8 shirts in around 1 pm today. I would expect they will sell fast too.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
            Kansas Sampler 95th & Quivera- across from Oak Park mall in Overland Park. 5 different stlyes. They were selling fast.:pirate:
            Will have to check those out tonight!!!
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

It's great that Shocker gear is selling so quickly but does anyone want to wear a Sweet 16 or Elite 8 shirt if we make the Final Four? Does any National Champion have fans running around in Final Four shirts from that year? I'm not satisfied.

Comment

My wife had one for me when I got home! Black long sleeve Elite 8.

Very nice!
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Waiting for the Final Four shirts.
                  Originally posted by BleacherReport
                  Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by Shockeriffic View Post
                    It's great that Shocker gear is selling so quickly but does anyone want to wear a Sweet 16 or Elite 8 shirt if we make the Final Four? Does any National Champion have fans running around in Final Four shirts from that year? I'm not satisfied.
                    This is exactly why I haven't bought a shirt yet...and won't until either we lose or win it all! GO SHOX!

Comment

I want a Ron Baker shirt.
                      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                        I want a Ron Baker shirt.
                        They have some Ron Baker shirts at the WSU Bookstore.

Comment

Dillon's at Harry and Webb was sold out of Shocker gear by mid-afternoon.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Complete the collection, doubters.

My Elite 8 shirt is in the mail. 2 down, 3 to go.
                            Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                            Students > Alumni
                            If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                            The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Sportstime was offering 50% off Sweet 16 shirts after you purchase an Elite 8 shirt. 99.00 (6 shirts and a hair bow for my daughter) was the damage done to my wallet!

Comment

Working...
                              X