WSU VERSUS OHIO STATE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS OHIO STATE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Here's the deal. Our critics are reducing in numbers. We can beat Ohio State too and Sub not worried. We are angry hungry MTXE road warriors heading to the Elite 8 as A. Carr did and this is NOT the last prediction thread this very Season.

Final 4 Bound Shockers---77

Ohio State-------------- 70
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

3 down, 3 to go.

WSU 69,
    Ohio State 67

Comment

Who guards Deshaun Thomas?

That's the only spot we don't match-up well with. If we make a mental mistake against this Ohio State team they will punish us for it. Tough game. No prediction, but it's gonna take our best game to win. However, it will take THEIR best game to win as well.
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

I have watched Ohio State twice this Season. Yes, they are good. However, I really like this match-up. Only 8 turnovers tonight with a big win. People have accused me all week of walking around with this perpetual smile on my face. I am sooo very proud of our beloved Shocks. We are better than advertised and peaking like we did at the NIT many moons ago. I like it. I like it alot!!! When we are on Defense, it beomes the land of Cotton!!! He is a lock down defender and yes, the Valley hosed him but now we are making the Valley lots and lots of loot. All Season long we have called this a Season to Remember!!!!!!! We are THE team of destiny. And every Big Dawg's angry playing team has their time in the sun. IT IS OUR TIME and we are far from done!!!

Comment

Clark Kellogg called us overrated. Let's prove him wrong boys.

Comment

I think they put Cotton or Baker on Thomas. We shut down Galloway, and we can shut down Thomas. I think Armstead takes it to heart to outplay the opposing team's best player. I hope the team rests up, and is ready to play on Saturday.

Comment

Ohio State has NOT seen a defense like Play Angry yet this tournament. Not. Even. Close.

Comment

Atlanta, here we come no matter what the skeptics think. We are actually obviously under-rated. If we can beat the #1 Zags,(and we did) we can also beat Ohio State if we play Shocker basketball.

Comment

Nervous, but confident

Shox 75

OSU 66

Comment

Tonight, I am wound up tighter than a base-drum in a marching band and as wide awake and alert as an insomniac at 12 bells, right along with you other night owls burning the midnight oil. Contrast that to me falling asleep during the Creighton loss to Duke. However, I have to get up with the roosters and the cows have already came home, so I must wish you happy trails for now Shocker Zealots. However, sleep well tonight Shocker Nation because our beloved Shockers are a team of destiny during this Season we will always remember for many moons to follow.

Comment

6:05 CST on CBS.

They gave us the prime time game. AMERICA LOVES #PlayAngry.

Comment

I've been telling anyone that would listen that we can beat anybody in the country. We prove that yet again on Saturday.

Play Angry - 74

Bucky - 65
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
                          6:05 CST on CBS.

They gave us the prime time game. AMERICA LOVES #PlayAngry.
                          All the Elite 8 games should be on CBS.
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Did you guys know Len Elmore is former Shocker great Robert Elmore's older brother?

I did not. How cool.

Comment

"Wichita State, if plays well, wins by 20" and the troll won't say congrats. It will be the refs fault, a fluke or Ohio state beat themselves

Comment

Working...
                              X