New #PlayAngry Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New #PlayAngry Video

Marketing team has been on point this year. Props.

The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Sweet!
    When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

Wish it was available on a mobile platform. Home on break from work and only have my phone and iPad right now while my computer is back in my office
      Three things in life are constant- death, taxes, and Creighton losing in the first weekend of the tournament.

AAC or Bust!

Comment

Very Nice!
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFan87 View Post
          Wish it was available on a mobile platform. Home on break from work and only have my phone and iPad right now while my computer is back in my office
          Check out Photon browser on your iPad if that is what you are using. Allows you to enable flash, blocking mobile recognition and you can watch it. Free at the Apple Store.

Comment

Awesome. The PR/marketing this year has been on point like no other year previous.

Comment

Has this pic been posted? Perhaps my favorite:

333 likes, 3 comments - goshockers on September 3, 2015: "Two words: "It's. Gameday." #WATCHUS #PlayAngry #BEATLASALLE"
              Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                Has this pic been posted? Perhaps my favorite:

http://instagram.com/p/XZ2U7HMTPp/

LOVE it.

ADES gets a lot of crap on here but I have to say, he's done a helluva job overseeing the social media/marketing renaissance over the last 18 months. Top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFan87 View Post
                  I just watched it on an iPad - on the youtube site, just go to the menu and click the "desktop" link.

Comment

Beautiful!! Does anyone know a link to the Hall of fame video they did on the jumbo tron this year?

Comment

Very nice, but I'm not satisfied.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

Sick
                        Go Shocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Belludi View Post
                          Beautiful!! Does anyone know a link to the Hall of fame video they did on the jumbo tron this year?
                          Client: WSU Athletics Title: #WATCHUS 90 Produced by: Intake Studios Intake Studios is a video production and motion design studio located in Wichita, Kansas…
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                              Marketing team has been on point this year. Props.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbf8HTjhCdo
                              This video deserves a 'bump'; thanks again @wsushox1:
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                              X