No announcement yet.

Anyone have any word of former players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have any word of former players?

Just curious if anyone had heard how Paul Miller, Kyle Wilson and others are doing in the European leagues... it'd be nice if there was a website with stats to check.

I hope they are having fun and having success....

Paul's stats page

18th in the league in scoring at 12.6 punkty per game.

He's second on his team in scoring to former Seton Hall foe Donald Copeland.

7th in the league in rebounding with 7.1 zbiórki per game.

7th in the league in bloki with 0.85 per game
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Kyle's playing in Austria for WBC Kraftwerk Wels

He has played in 12 of the team's 21 games and is now averaging 11.5 ppg and 3.4 rpg

(go to this link and select WBC Kraftwerk Wels in the pull-down menu, then hit the "abschicken" button)

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Now we just need to find Kampman (I believe he's still playing). I'm not sure if anyone else is over seas or not. Howard was playing somewhere here in the States.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Is Howard still playing in Dodge?

Comment

I thought Karon Bradley was still playing overseas.

Comment

Wuzee,
              Thanks for the info. The only things I could find doing a google search were pay sites. It's nice to see they're both playing hard and finding success.

Comment

I think Jamar is in Germany?

Karon in Hungary?

is Rob still playing in Portugal?

Can we get some Shockers to Greece? I need somebody local to root for!

Comment

Working...
                X