Wichita By E.B.'s Exclusive Shocker Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wichita By E.B.'s Exclusive Shocker Interview

Last night I spent some time talking hoops with two former Shockers, Rob Kampman and Paul Miller. We covered all sorts of topics and just had a good time with some back and forth banter. It's not the biggest professional piece, just three friends chatting it up. Put it all up on my blog site. Enjoy the read Shocker fans.

============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
    www.wichitabyeb.com

Ha loved Rob Kampman response to the Creighton question
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

That was nice. Always good to hear from former players and how they still follow the team.

Comment

I thought Rob went on to go to Optometry School, evidently I'm wrong. So who was it?

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
          I thought Rob went on to go to Optometry School, evidently I'm wrong. So who was it?
          Brett Wise

Comment

Well done:good:
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by EB 22 View Post
              Last night I spent some time talking hoops with two former Shockers, Rob Kampman and Paul Miller. We covered all sorts of topics and just had a good time with some back and forth banter. It's not the biggest professional piece, just three friends chatting it up. Put it all up on my blog site. Enjoy the read Shocker fans.

http://wichitabyeb.blogspot.com/2013...ul-miller.html
              Good job! I really like the insight from former players. And they both seem to have alot of respect for what HCGM is doing. Once a Shocker, always a Shocker!

Comment

@EB 22: - thanks for wasting my morning. Don't quit your day job! :)

Comment

2 class guys...good stuff.

I am waiting for Cold's reaction to one of Paul's comments....could be interesting. He went down a notch in my book. Still pretty high, but down a notch.

Comment

Thanks guys. Glad to see it was well received.
                    ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
                    www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

I found it interesting that Rob Kampman's single moment that sticks out from his Shocker career was a NIT loss:

Eddy: Is there any single moment that sticks out in your Shocker career that every time you think back makes you smile?
                      Rob: A single one? That's tough. As weird as it sounds, the Florida State game in the NIT will always be remembered. As a player, it had a different atmosphere and maybe that was because some different fans were offered the chance to buy tickets to that game. Maybe it was because we stood toe-to-toe with a solid program and it took a ridiculous individual performance for them to beat us. I was EXHAUSTED after that game! Honorable mention goes to numerous road wins over the years. That's when the team really came together and grew, on the road it was us against the world and we liked that feeling

Comment

Working...
                      X