No announcement yet.

Decision Time is close for Matty B.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there was a meaningful point in his coming back and risking his health, like say winnign the MVC tournament, then one could possibly understand his returning. Even then, I personally would be against it.

On the other hand, I would prefer the team to just go out and "Win One for the Gipper (Matt).

Comment

Originally posted by BA2929
      Originally posted by shockerfanmas
      Helmets or protective headgear aren't necessarily going to protect him from further damage. The man has had 4 concussions, if he comes back he is an idiot. I understand his love and passion for the game, and I understand his wanting to be out on the court with his teammates, but if he comes back, all it'll take is one wrong move to kill him or ruin his life forever. He already has the makings of a great coach, that's where he needs to focus right now.
      Steve Young had at least 7 concussions. He seems to be doing fine. - At any point in all our lives a wrong move could kill us, not just a guy who plays basketball. He could be walking to class, trip and get another concussion for all we know. Let the guy do what he wants. If the doctors say nothing bad will happen and he wants to come back and play, so be it. I'll root for him no matter what.
      Have you ever listened to Steve Young when he has been doing commentary this year? I'm not sure there hasn't been permanent damage.
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Working...
      X