For those of you that bought Sweet Sixteen shirts ----->

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you that bought Sweet Sixteen shirts ----->

Why? Are you satisfied? They aren't even going to make sense in a couple days.

T

...:cool:

Nope. For me just another shocker shirt that I didn't have. Always glad to get a new design. I will definitely get Final 4 shirts on Monday also. ;) plus I am never satisfied....ask my wife!
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
      Nope. For me just another shocker shirt that I didn't have. Always glad to get a new design. I will definitely get Final 4 shirts on Monday also. ;) plus I am never satisfied....ask my wife!
      The big question is.. is your wife satisfied?

Sorry, you left yourself open for that one.

T

Comment

Its a step. Not satisfied, but it is worth recognizing.

Plus, unless you are a Creighton style fan and went online and bought from Amazon to save $2, it helps a lot of local small businesses.

To not to those who may not have bought, you can go to the Sports Time Fan Shop page, look at the styles they have. When you know what you want, you can call them, they will grab it, box it and ship it to you at their cost!!

Thank you Sports Time, proud sponsor of ShockerNet.
        Last edited by Downtown Shocker Brown; March 26, 2013, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Still waiting for the Play Angry shirts.

Comment

Dillons has some

Comment

I said LOCAL SMALL BUSINESS!

Support those who support us! Meaning SN.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                The big question is.. is your wife satisfied?

Sorry, you left yourself open for that one.

T

yeah I noticed that after I posted. Figured you or someone would catch it. Lmao
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by garylee View Post
                  Dillons has some
                  Nice of Dillons to profiteer off of our current run, in light of the fact they virtually ignore our existence otherwise.

Personally, I buy from WSU directly, from Tad's (owner is a WSU guy), or Sports Time (local biz).

Dillons and Kansas Sampler (NEKAH chain) can go eat a bag of Richards.

Comment

The bookstore is supposed to get a huge shipment in tomorrow at 8:00 a.m.

Comment

I want the whole set: 16, 8, 4, NCG, and Title.
                      Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                      Students > Alumni
                      If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                      The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

They make excellent framed wall art.

Sweet 16 (x-out), Elite 8 (x-out), Final Four (x-out), NATIONAL CHAMPS!!! Next to your Baseball T-shirt from '89...
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                          The bookstore is supposed to get a huge shipment in tomorrow at 8:00 a.m.
                          they had a pretty large assortment out this morning when I went in there.

Comment

I wish the local shops in Wichita would have online shops nobody in Omaha is selling them. And I don't usually have a lot of time to call them during the week.

Comment

I went to Tad's yesterday to check out the Sweet 16 shirts. My thought was: "These look pretty cool. I hope that the Elite 8/Final 4/Natty 'Ship shirts are as cool." I'll be holding off for those shirts.

Comment

Working...
                              X