Thursday . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday . . .

. . . can't come soon enough! Other than reading every word written on SN and watching the last 8 minutes of Gonzaga game over and over again(that will never get old), how are my shocker brethren handling the longest week ever?!!!!

I hear you on the "under 8 replay" @wuhog:.

Question: Do DVR recordings ever go "bad" due to overuse? Like when I used to rerun Antoine's 360 a few thousand times a day, it eventually got too grainy to watch and the tape broke. Can that happen with a DVR?

Comment

Shouldn't.... at least no more than just watching anything else on the dvr

Comment

I too have watched the last 10 over and over. Nearly brings tears to my eyes. I'll be a wreck by Thursday.

Comment

Not to mention its at 9:30 on Thursday, too! Loooong day!
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I'm actually glad it's late since I have class at 7
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
              I'm actually glad it's late since I have class at 7
              Fortunately I don't have any class whatsoever. I don't expect to have any class around 7. Does it just spring up on you like that at specific times?

Comment

Originally posted by wuhog View Post
                . . . can't come soon enough! Other than reading every word written on SN and watching the last 8 minutes of Gonzaga game over and over again(that will never get old), how are my shocker brethren handling the longest week ever?!!!!
                Exactly my thoughts since Saturday. All I do is watch that last 8 mins over and over again. I have then entire sequence of events memorized. It is scary! Really just want to sleep for 3 days and then game time! I actually had a dream last night about this game. Not going to say what happened but I can't wait for this game.
                Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Originally posted by wuhog View Post
                  SeƱora Rio and I have watched the recording at least 3 full times. We have watched the second half at least 3 additional times.

We almost have the game memorized, play by play.
                  "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

I just read shockernet 24/7. I have a google alert for Wichita state basketball, and it floods my account
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                      SeƱora Rio and I have watched the recording at least 3 full times. We have watched the second half at least 3 additional times.

We almost have the game memorized, play by play.
                      I can't believe I didn't record the game! CBS Sports is replaying some of the games during the day, so I'm recording all of them hoping that one will be the Wichita State game. Yesterday, they repeated the Iowa State/Ohio State, Temple/Indiana and LaSalle/Ole Miss games.

Comment

Favorite parts of the 10th through 15th time I watched the replay yesterday....

5. The "oh!" after every 3 pointer goes through down the stretch.
                        4. "Are you kidding me!" by Gottlieb.
                        3. The look on Baker's face after his last 3 ready to play defense. Business as usual.
                        2. Watching the fellas on the bench jump up and down with each make.
                        1. Fred's freeze and glance at the bench when the rainbow drops through. Dude knew it was money the whole way. ICE!

Comment

High up. FVV. A fresman. On the biggest stage. Against the #1 team in the country. In the NCAA tournament. Win or go home. 4 free throws, nothing but net.

Just the pressure in that situation. Unreal.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I noticed on the 3's that Baker took, he had a quick release. He didn't hesitate like I've seen Cle and others do before.

Comment

I am watching the replay of the Gonzaga game right now at:

Watch March Madness Live to see every NCAA live stream of tournament games from the First Four to the NCAA Final Four in Phoenix.

Comment

Working...
                              X