Cleanthony Early Radio Interview on Coach's Corner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleanthony Early Radio Interview on Coach's Corner

Driving home from work today at about 5:50pm on Sirius XM. Great interview. What a well spoken articulate and polite young man. We are extremely lucky to have Cle and the other kids we do. Credit the coaching staff for going after not only great players but great people as well. Did anyone else hear it? Channel 93 I think?

wish I had known ,,, been on 91 most the day
    From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

I heard it but I think I was listening to 1240 am locally. Cle is a sharp young man, and like so many others, represents our program so well.

Comment

I am not so sure that all of the voice and face time with the media, during this week, is a good thing.

You know me, I like to worry.
        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
          I am not so sure that all of the voice and face time with the media, during this week, is a good thing.

I think this is a very fair worry. Whichever team is better able to lock out the distractions when it matters (practice, watching game tape, and of course the game) will have a big advantage.
          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Distractions are there for everyone at this stage. La Salle will hardly be immune to it.
            Originally posted by BleacherReport
            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

La Salle has the South Philly Floater -- we have the Southpaw Wichita Floater.

Comment

I expect Early to approach 30 in this game if he can stay out of foul trouble.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Matchup nightmares for Sweet 16

Wichita State Shockers: Cleanthony Early
                  At 6-foot-8 and 215 pounds, Early could give La Salle problems. He's very versatile, with the ability to score and rebound in the post and also to step out and hit a jump shot. He is the type of player who has given the Explorers problems this season, and, to be honest, I'm not sure who is going to guard him. No matter what, he likely will be defended by a smaller player, and he will be a very tough matchup.

By Seth Greenberg

from that one place I'm not supposed to copy things from
                  "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                    He should draw the 6-5 Peterson. When Early is on defense Peterson should not be a huge threat, averaging just 4 ppg.

Comment

Originally posted by HarpBros View Post
                      from that one place I'm not supposed to copy things from
                      Is Greenberg working for Matty P now?
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                        To do that he has to stay out of foul trouble. He seems to have picked up where Aaron Ellis and Garrett Stutz left off...
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Our guys came home, slept in their own beds, went to class, did some radio interviews.

La Salle went straight from KC to Los Angeles.... I feel much better about our team remaining focused than La Salle should. Just my opinion.
                          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Cross Sport Power Rankings Winner Cle love #8

(NR) Cleanthony Early
                            Wichita State
                            Shockers forward Cleanthony Early had 16 points in Wichita State's upset victory over No. 1 seed Gonzaga on Saturday night. The biggest points from Early came with about five minutes left in the game as the junior forward nailed a 3-pointer to swing momentum back toward the Shockers. He also contributed on the boards, grabbing seven rebounds in the win. Early's stats helped advance the Shockers to their first Sweet 16 appearance since 2006.

Cross-Sport Power Rankings rates the top 10 athletes making noise around the world of sports.
                            "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Working...
                            X