Marshall and Kennedy Host Preview Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall and Kennedy Host Preview Wednesday

WICHITA, Kan. - Gregg Marshall and Mike Kennedy will be on the air live from LA Wednesday evening at 6:30pm (CST) for a preview show of the Sweet 16.

WICHITA, Kan. - Head coach Gregg Marshall and Mike Kennedy will be on the air live from LA Wednesday evening at 6:30 p.m. (CST)/4:30 (Pacific) for a preview show of the Sweet Sixteen. Fans will get a chance to listen to Marshall and Kennedy's scouting report of the Sweet Sixteen before tournament action resumes Thursday, March 28.

The show, which will be aired on 1330 KNSS, will only air live from 6:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Fans can catch the show on air or listen live here.

Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

bump

Comment

It's on air.
      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

And what was said?
        I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

I guess u can listen to it again on knss site
          I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

Not all that much. LaSalle doesn't run too many sets, mostly motion and makes plays. They like to disrupt flow of offense by getting in the passing lines. They rely primarily on man (hope they don't pull an ISUb on us which we are not ready for). Talented athletes.
            Marshall excited by practice today. Some description of the experience of making it this far in the tournament. I'm sure others can fill in what I'm missing.
            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Working...
            X