This is Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is Special

While I fully expect the Shockers to handle their business in LA, let's enjoy what they have accomplished. I know after 2006 I sort of assumed that we were somehow in a club entitled to consistent tourney runs. We weren't/aren't.

I have all confidrnce in HCGM to produce consistent winners here, but let's take a second to contemplate. We are one of 16 teams still in the hunt for a national championship. Our team has won different ways and responded under the lights in pressure situations that made me damn near puke in my living room.

I thoroughly enjoy and appreciate what this team has accomplished and look forward to this weekend and hopefully the next.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

If we didn't have the chemistry explosion in the team we would have kept building.
    HCGM has such a better handle on those things.
    "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Im still floored that the nucleus of this team will still be here for 2-3 more years. (Fred, Tekele, Ron, Evan, Jake) I should add on Derail since coach has called him our best shooter but PJ did say AJ was going to make us forget about him...

For all intents and purposes it looks like Coach has backfilled with some solid juco guys and freshmen coming in next year as well

The future is bright my friends..

Not satisfied.

Comment

Working...
      X