Marshall on Katz Korner today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall on Katz Korner today

Might have been mentioned in another thread. I can hardly keep up with them all. Just in case though:

Andy Katz ‏@ESPNAndyKatz 1h

Coming up on Katz Korner at 4 p.m. EST ESPNU: Andy Enfield, Peyton Siva, Vander Blue, Gregg Marshall, Don MacLean, @DaveTelep, @SethOnHoops.
    Retweeted by GoShockers
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

been watching it good stuff!
    "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Did Katz mention how Marshall made a mistake by not waiting for the South Carolina job?

Comment

If I heard correctly Ron Baker will be on the Jim Rhome radio show tomorrow. No time given.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          If I heard correctly Ron Baker will be on the Jim Rhome radio show tomorrow. No time given.
          Nice!
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Show starting now. "The experts" was on previous and they all laughed about our chances should we get passed La Salle.....EXCEPT for Katz. He really went to battle for our game against La Salle

I hate Daugherty....

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
              Show starting now. "The experts" was on previous and they all laughed about our chances should we get passed La Salle.....EXCEPT for Katz. He really went to battle for our game against La Salle

I hate Daugherty....
              Daugherty's biggest failure in life is his haircut....which speaks volumes for how bad it is.
              That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

I agree Daugherty is worthless. Just like he was as a coach.

Comment

Nothing groundbreaking of course, but good pub and interview. Coach says La Salle has the city game. They try to spread you out and one-on-one you. Have to defend and take advantage of our size on offense.

Katz referenced "angry" by saying WU looks angry lol. Definitely our motto now nationally

Comment

Working...
                  X