No announcement yet.

Sweet 16 Game Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since we are out west expect a late night Thursday night.

Comment

I'm sure we will be the late night slot on TBS. The other Thursday-Saturday region is the East, which means Indiana and Syracuse along with Marquette and the winner of Illinois/Miami will be on CBS. The times appear to be set up so that each channel has a regional. We will be the late start since the NCAA doesn't want Arizona/Ohio state to end too late.
      You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

917 pm

Comment

Originally posted by fansince80s View Post
          917 pm
          Just saw that on yahoo. The Arizona/Ohio St game is at 6:47....not sure if a pep rally in LA will interfere with that or not (for those attending in person).

Comment

According to the interactive bracket on NCAA.com, we tip at 9:17 pm. Doesn't say what channel though.

Comment

Originally posted by fansince80s View Post
              917 pm
              Harlan, Miller and Elmore with the call
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

TBS
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

We're a four seed now!

If the selection committee could go back and reseed the Sweet 16 teams, based on how they've performed so far in the NCAA tournament, what would the redesigned field look like? Myron Medcalf takes a crack at it.

Comment

Not surprised ESPN has as ranked as one of the bottom teams remaining. Never mind the fact that we stomped Pitt and shocked Gonzaga (even though I personally thought we would lose to Pitt). Too many top teams remaning. Let's take care of business against LaSalle and see how we match up against a really strong BCS team in either Ohio St. or Arizona.

I do like the fact that based on those rankings, you would think Michigan should walk all over the Jayhawks on Friday night. Here's hoping it happens.

Comment

If we win on Thursday, I bet we are seeded an 8.

Just guessing.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

As long as we are winning I want the Jayhawks to keep winning.

Comment

I'm not against rooting for the Jayhawks, they aren't my favorite team in the world but a lot of that is because of their fanbase. However, you can't take away the fact they have talent. I think they are going to have to play A LOT better than what they have so far to beat Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
                            I think they are going to have to play A LOT better than what they have so far to beat Michigan.
                            Agreed, although they brought it pretty good in the 2nd half against UNC.

The obvious reason I want KU to win as long as the Shocks keep winning is so we might actually get a shot at playing them. If and when the Shocks lose then I probably won't even pay that much attention unless FGCU or LaSalle stays alive.

Comment

I agree, but talentwise Michigan is way better than North Carolina this year. The Tarheels are down this year IMO. I would love for WSU to get a crack at KU too. It would be great to see the Shockers knock off the Jayhawks, only to have Perry Ellis transfer out of KU and become a Shocker for the 2014-2015 season. :) Hey a guy can dream can't he?

Comment

Michigan is a much better match-up for KU than either of the the two teams they played first round.
                                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                                X