ESPN Screw-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Screw-up

In the post-game comments shown on ESPN, they use Marshall's PITT post-game comments. He talks about out rebounding them by 5, and glad he's going on to the 3rd round. Unbelievable.

Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post
    In the post-game comments shown on ESPN, they use Marshall's PITT post-game comments. He talks about out rebounding them by 5, and glad he's going on to the 3rd round. Unbelievable.
    Yeah I noticed that when Marshall said that we shot 39% and still won lol. Dumb....
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Maybe HCGM got confused and was replaying his elevator speech about the Pitt game...
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Whoever put together ESPN's package on the game FAILED. It was in there last night and no one has bothered to fix it. I'm surprised they didn't show Pitt players sobbing, too.

C'mon ESPN - don't be so unprofessional and lazy - get it right.
        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

And they kept playing that clip over and over on the various ESPN properies.

Comment

I noticed last night. They were not expecting us to win at all. We see more of zaga crying than of WSUs win. Pathetic. Get it together ESPN

Comment

Working...
            X