i shouldnt have done this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i shouldnt have done this....

....but I went over to Phog.net and read the entire 18 page thread on our game. What a bunch of tools. Even the compliments are backhanded and condescending. Oh and there is a separate thread on Ron Baker and how he would be a nice walkon for them.

No I was expecting nothing less but its been awhile since Ive been subjected to Chickenhawk elitism and it is more putrid than I remember.

I officially could care less whether or not we play them during the regular season. We absolutely do not need to play them, nor K-State, to validate anything about our program.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
      ....but I went over to Phog.net and read the entire 18 page thread on our game. What a bunch of tools. Even the compliments are backhanded and condescending. Oh and there is a separate thread on Ron Baker and how he would be a nice walkon for them.

No I was expecting nothing less but its been awhile since Ive been subjected to Chickenhawk elitism and it is more putrid than I remember.
      You are complaining about Chickenhawk elitism? Have you read the typical Shockernet comments towards the rest of the MVC? Must be something in the water in this state.
      “Confrontation simply means meeting the truth head-on.”

Mike Krzyzewski

Comment

It's been years since I've done that. Haven't done that in years. Also being a die-hard UA fan they have been rivals for the last 25 years, but I've lost all interest in them. Miller has been much more effective in recruiting against them than Lute was.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
          I officially could care less whether or not we play them during the regular season. We absolutely do not need to play them, nor K-State, to validate anything about our program.
          Agree and never have cared. The thread in question doesn't even discuss this.

Comment

Originally posted by GarH View Post
            It's been years since I've done that. Haven't done that in years. Also being a die-hard UA fan they have been rivals for the last 25 years, but I've lost all interest in them. Miller has been much more effective in recruiting against them than Lute was.
            Smart man...wish I wouldn't have made that mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsnut View Post
              You are complaining about Chickenhawk elitism? Have you read the typical Shockernet comments towards the rest of the MVC? Must be something in the water in this state.
              Last time I checked, we play the MVC teams. (I mean, so does KU if you count NCAA loses).
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Haha I remember hoopsnut from a while back. I guess some of this is to be expected. Can you just enjoy it with us?

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                  Haha I remember hoopsnut from a while back. I guess some of this is to be expected. Can you just enjoy it with us?
                  Why would he? He is not a WSU fan.

Comment

Phag.net

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                      Oh, I'm enjoying this with everyone. I just don't see the need to put others down in the process.
                      “Confrontation simply means meeting the truth head-on.”

Mike Krzyzewski

Comment

Oh, I'm enjoying this with everyone. I just don't see the need to put others down in the process.
                        Agreed. Enjoy this. Let's not look make ourselves look like K-State fans in the process.

Comment

The Ron Baker thread set me off. Small town Kansas kids can play.

Comment

I have no problem with them being arrogant assholes. I do have a problem with them being arrogant assholes that run like chickens when we try to schedule a game against them. It seems like yesterday that ESPN approached KU with a game on national television against WSU. The game was to be played in their barn and we agreed. KU declined.

Total chickenshits.

T

...:cool:

Comment

i desire to read phognet, even after a big, national wsu win, like i desire an irritating rash to come upon my lower body parts. that would be not at all btw.

Comment

Working...
                              X