Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake White

I am sorry! I am so sorry...
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Too bad we can't get that kind of comment from the attention-hogging weasel cold blooded. Hey guys, have YOU seen this weasel?

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
      I am sorry! I am so sorry...
      Wait til next year and his senior year. They boy is going to make some noise...
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

He had an amazing game.

Comment

Don't you have to know that when Jake makes his first 3 pointer of 2013 it's our night.
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
            Too bad we can't get that kind of comment from the attention-hogging weasel cold blooded. Hey guys, have YOU seen this weasel?
            He is too busy cooking the EO crow meal.

Comment

I was cheering the loudest in the restaurant when JW hit that trey. I was like OMG!!! He's like 1 for a million and he hits one tonight! Also, I loved his tip-in. The kid has guts.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Nice bump. He had stones when things started getting wierd in the first half!

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                  You really need to let it go Mrs. White... wow. *checks to make sure front door is locked*

T

...:cool:

Comment

Hey weasel.....check me out. I live in Texas, not Minnesota. You'd know that if you got out of your double-wide a little more......
                    Last edited by shocka khan; March 23, 2013, 11:26 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

I was so proud of Jake watching him play like his hair was on fire against Minnesota today. Thankful that ESPN3 had the game. He played so hard, and when he fouled out, he was unbelievable in his support from the bench. He's a team leader supreme and the hardest worker on the team as well. Wonder what his eye will look like tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by 150946shox View Post
                        I was so proud of Jake watching him play like his hair was on fire against Minnesota today. Thankful that ESPN3 had the game. He played so hard, and when he fouled out, he was unbelievable in his support from the bench. He's a team leader supreme and the hardest worker on the team as well. Wonder what his eye will look like tomorrow.
                        Way to dig this thread out of mothballs with an irrelevant post about a game no one but you watched.
                        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                          Way to dig this thread out of mothballs with an irrelevant post about a game no one but you watched.
                          you didnt have to click and comment...tired of all you shockernet assholes.
                          Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

i think hes trying to say we could have used him over this thanksgiving break

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                              he is right...you got issues...we are sorry we dont have as many green dots under our name as you, but that doesnt give you the right to bash a simple post that was brought back to life...really need to get your act together man...most of us are the same as you...shocker fans

Comment

Working...
                              X