Gregg Marshall > Mark Turgeon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Mark did a lot for our program to bring it up out of the depths and be able to be respected again. But I've always thought that Gregg was ready for prime time and that it was a matter of time. Gregg is Wichita State Basketball and if he stays long enough, I think that he will have a banner on the wall next to Ralph Miller's.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
        Mark did a lot for our program to bring it up out of the depths and be able to be respected again. But I've always thought that Gregg was ready for prime time and that it was a matter of time. Gregg is Wichita State Basketball and if he stays long enough, I think that he will have a banner on the wall next to Ralph Miller's.
        Both guys great at reviving programs. Recruiting and coach IMF not even a contest.

Comment

Gregg's NCAA tournament record now 3-8...soon to improve.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
            But there is no ceiling for Wichita State under Gregg Marshall.
            And that is because BELIEVES there is no ceiling and Turgeon did.
            Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

They need to do the BELIEVE t-shirt again. I had one, not sure what happened to it.
              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                He's just guaranteed that.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Turg built it back up, but y'all forget he trashed it like a repo before he left.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                  Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Screw that turncoat Turdgeon.

Jim Schaus should have hired Marshall instead. Can you imagine Gregg Marshall in his 15th year at Wichita State?

T

...:cool:

Comment

Enjoy the ride.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

Thank you MT, but this discussion has been completely put to rest.

MT 7 seasons: 128-90 .587, Valley 71-55 .563, 1 1st, 2 2nds, 3 NITs 2-3, 1 NCAA 2-1 w/ S16, NCAA/NIT record 4-4

GM 6 seasons: 138-69 .667, Valley 62-42 .596, 1 1st, 3 2nds, 2 NITs 5-1 w/Championship, 2 NCAAs 3-1 w/ E8, NCAA/NIT record 8-2

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                          Thank you MT, but this discussion has been completely put to rest.

MT 7 seasons: 128-90 .587, Valley 71-55 .563, 1 1st, 2 2nds, 3 NITs 2-3, 1 NCAA 2-1 w/ S16, NCAA/NIT record 4-4

GM 6 seasons: 138-69 .667, Valley 62-42 .596, 1 1st, 3 2nds, 2 NITs 5-1 w/Championship, 2 NCAAs 3-1 w/ E8, NCAA/NIT record 8-2
                          How does he stack up against Ralph and Gene?
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                            Screw that turncoat Turdgeon.

Jim Schaus should have hired Marshall instead. Can you imagine Gregg Marshall in his 15th year at Wichita State?

T

Without Turgeon and Schaus rebuilding the program, we would never had a shot at HCGM
                            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Turd is in the NIT (at his level) watching ESPN highlights of a real man coaching his former team to the Elite 8. I bet Turd's old tooter is puckered up tighter than a Texas tick on a bull's scrotum on the Fourth of July as he watches the Shocker's dance.

It's a great day to be a Shocker while one of your former coaches that used you like a stepping stone is sitting in the NIT!!!!!!!

T

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                                Gregg's NCAA tournament record now 3-8...soon to improve.
                                4-8

Comment

Working...
                                X